Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Sep 19, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Fair Isaac Company is changing the formula used to compute the scores which will make piggy backing (being made an Authorized User) on a card of no use in raising scores. Now you have thrown another item into the equation: a husband. Do you plan to get a mortgage by yourself, or with your husband? Since you have the report that your mortgage friend e-mailed to you, the four factors which I have repeatedly asked about must be present under each FICO score. What are they? Are you sure that the one old paid CC is the ONLY bad thing on the report?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FICO Credit Score: Maintain a 50% debt to credit-limit ratio on _each_ card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been advised that I should transfer part of a balance of one credit card to another card in order to maintain 50% debt to credit limit ratio on _each_ card even though my _total_ debt to credit limit ratio is already below 50%. (Most of the debt is on one card for convenience.) I could...

Building up bad credit? [ 7 Answers ]

I have got bad credit and I really don't know how out why? Im only 20 and have never had anything in my name. My mum says to get something to build it up but I get knocked back every time I try. How do you build up bad credit if they won't let you? I am a mother now and tried to get a mothercare...

Building Credit Using Credit Card [ 1 Answers ]

I recently signed up for, received, and have already begun using a new credit card in my own name and own account (my previous card was in my name but under my father's account). I have not yet received my first bill. The main reason that I got the card in the first place as opposed to just using...

No credit. Need suggestions for selecting a credit card with low APR [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, I don't possess a credit card till now. I am planning to buy a car by applying loan. My friends advised me that if I pay my loan premium using a credit card, it would help building my credit history. They also told me to look for 0% APR (any such offer for the first year) or less APR to...

Building Credit [ 13 Answers ]

I have bad credit, lol,. I have like a small credit card from a few years ago, I have 6 months renters and a 7000 thousand dollar tool credit... Im screwed, I got a score of under 450... Im trying to build my credit back up... I can't even get a credit card, anyone know how... how should I try to...

View more questions Search