Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayyoss Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Important Need To Know ASAP
    Me and my boyfriend finally had sex.
    He used a condom and did put it on right.
    Well, he used a condom but he DID not ejaculate at all.
    Could I still get pregnant?
    I'm only 15 and I'm really scared. But I can't tell my parents anything :[
    Help?:(
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 08:04 PM
    If you used a condom and it did not break inside of your vagina then you have pretty much no chance to of being pregnant

Sep 15, 2007, 08:12 PM
    But like I've been having like small stomach pains the past week :/ and my period isn't due for like 2 more weeks... is it normal to start having small cramps this early? Cause I never did before
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Its what they call "psychosomatic" you think you could be pregnant so you get yourself so worked up that your body starts acting like you are.

If you used protection correctly and the condom stayed on and there were no seminal fluids inside your vagina then you are not pregnant

Sep 15, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Thanks! Could I also be having stomach problems from not eating? Like I'm not anorexic or anything I just haven't been hungry for the past like 5 days so I've pretty much no eaten lunch or dinner for 5 days. Would that also cause me to have cramps and tiredness?
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Yes I'd say that is definitely what is causing it.

Relax and go have a yummy snack! Your fine honey!

Sep 15, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Thankies! Yeah I've just been nervous. Cause my boyfriend was like "babe trustme im 100% sure everythings fine, nothing came out i know how to use a condom just trust me everythings fine and if anything were to happen you know i'll be right here for you" and yeah I just wanted to make sure cause on sites I've been on they are all like even if he didn't ejaculate or the condom didn't break you can still get pregnant and other sites say condoms are 97% effective... then again others are saying that most condoms have a small hole in them and yeah I don't know... I just thought it would be a lot easier to get information straight from someone actually online and stuff. Thanks again :]

Sep 15, 2007, 08:26 PM
    And what about spotting? Is that normal like the first couple days after your first time having sex?
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Its pretty uncommon to get pregnant from using a condom correctly and it not breaking. There is a lot of misinformation online so that was very smart of you to try to find the right information. If you want to be extra safe I would recommend using a condom and an additional birth control method whether it is the birth control pill or spermicide.

Not to preach to you but if you are not ready for the consequences you may want to reconsider.
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayyoss
    and what about spotting? is that normal like the first couple days after your first time having sex?
    Yes. Very common.

Sep 15, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Yeah, it was just one of those oh yeah I'm ready but like in the back of the mind its like not quite yet.. . And we both know now that I'm not, and so we are probably just going to wait until we can finally go for it without me freaking out after :/
    Thanks a bunch!
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Good for you! You seem like a very smart young lady.

Sep 15, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Thanks.

Sep 15, 2007, 08:37 PM
    I guess its just stuff everyone wants to experience.. and its not like he's someone that I'm just like oh OK lets go have sex.. like we waited a while we have been together almost 6 months. So yeah :]
    But thank you so much you have been an amazing help, I feel like I can finally relax and not worry about it now :]
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Good I'm glad.
    Hello Out There Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Its what they call "psychosomatic" you think you could be pregnant so you get yourself so worked up that your body starts acting like you are.

If you used protection correctly and the condom stayed on and there were no seminal fluids inside your vagina then you are not pregnant

Yes you are so right believe me its been put on me before it really messes up your system . If you think you are just take a test. One time I took a test and after fidning out I was not I got my period the next day.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Sep 16, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayyoss
    DID not ejaculate at all.:(
    Then the chances are zero.

Sep 16, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Well, it says you're from New Jersey. So I'm going to throw out a question, where in south jersey can I get BC ? Like is there any certain spot I got to go to? *Atl. County*
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.

Planned Parenthood will be your best bet. The cost is minimal to go and purchase birth control. They do not require parent consent or anything like that. Just click on find a location and away you go.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 05:34 PM
    I do want to say that there is not method of birth control that is not 100% effective. So, if you are not ready to be a parent, you may want to reconsider sexual relations.

I'll agree with Glinda on the rest though. She did a fine job as usual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search