Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Sep 15, 2007, 03:00 PM
    p2p sharing softwares for Ubuntu?
    Does anyone know any good p2p sharing softwares for Ubuntu LInux?
    I was thinking about amule but I'm not sure if that's good..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 15, 2007, 03:11 PM
    AMHD will NOT assist in the use of P2P file sharing for ANY reason.
    While there maybe legitimate uses for this technology most are not.
    Question Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone have any experience installing Ubuntu on a Windows machine? [ 8 Answers ]

Before I take the plunge I have a few questions. I've done some prep work already: files backed up, burned iso to CD, defragged my C:. - if I install to C: will the boot manager automatically install and offer my dual boot options? - I imagine a new partition will be created, I guess that'll...

Need free antivirus for p2p files [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have Norton Antivirus 2005 but it is soon to expire. Was thinking of going to AVG. What I want is a free antivirus that scans everything including email, ingoing and outgoing, and also p2p files, as I download a lot of music. Will AVG do this, or is there another free antivirus that...

Http stops but p2p continues working until router is refreshed [ 1 Answers ]

I Have a linksys router connected to a 1mb dsl line, and several pcs connected to it. at least once a day (at seemingly random intervals) anything using the http protocol (ie, Firefox or the rss feeds and trackers in my bittorrent client) can't access anything. I get the same messages as if...

OEM Softwares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I really want Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional Full-Version but it's over $400! I just recently received a SPAM mail that directed me to a website that sells Adobe Acrobat 6.0 OEM for only $50. The website says it is functionally identical to the $400 retail version and it is completely legal....

View more questions Search