Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vspot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Double feedong
    My gun is a piranha pro ts g3 mechanical marker that I have had for a few years and now it is double feeding/rapid firing about half the time I pull the trigger. It does this no matter how full the tank is. I replaced the pure energy regulator with a new one once already a while ago because of a leake, should I do it again because I don't know what the problem is
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 15, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Is this a paint ball gun ?
    Spikeman Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jun 26, 2008, 07:22 PM
    If it is still giving you problems I would suggest

1. Looking at the ball detent( next to the breach there should be a little cover with 2 screws on it and when you take it off there will be a little knob, generally most of the time double feeding it because it has either broken or been put in wrong)
    2. turn up the velocity( if the velocity isn't high enough the marker will not get enough air to recock it)
    3. Check to make sure the grip frame is securly tightened to the body( my little brothers MR1 had this problem)
    4. If that doesn't work pm me and Ill see what we can do to fix it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Double vision [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I was riding in a vehicle and all of a sudden a started seeing double. This lasted for about 45 seconds. I had no other systems. What would have caused this?

Double Garnishment [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently being garnished by one company out of my check, and was just garnished by another out of my bank account can they do that? Chris

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

View more questions Search