Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 15, 2007, 06:44 PM
    This is why I sαid "in my point of view"

I understαnd thαt people like yourself would be rubbed the wrong wαy by my opinion.

look we cαn hαve α long debαte on who is wrong αnd right [if you'd like PM me] however this is α young girls post who is concerned αbout her home αnd sαftey αnd getting off subject would close this threαd.
    cerulean Posts: 110, Reputation: 5

Sep 15, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by strangeparoxysm
    Its been happening even before i was born

Then why is it only now really bothering you? Just wondering.
    cerulean Posts: 110, Reputation: 5

Sep 15, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraispiel19
    this is why i sαid "in my point of view"

i understαnd thαt people like yourself would be rubbed the wrong wαy by my opinion.

look we cαn hαve α long debαte on who is wrong αnd right [if you'd like PM me] however this is α young girls post who is concerned αbout her home αnd sαftey αnd getting off subject would close this threαd.
    Yes I realize that.. also I have seen a lot. But to denounce all those items is denoucing everyone who also practices them, and their entire life's work, which has helped so many people and has aided in allowing people to evolve their souls. That is why I had to write something. I have never seen someone lamblast so many different areas in life, that are so powerful and have been so positive, in my whole entire life. Lol
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 12:54 AM
    Ghosts can harm, they too are beings which do exist .

http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/belief/jinn.html

Genie
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie#Jinn_in_Islam

Genie is the English term for the Arabic جني (jinnie). In pre-Islamic Arabian mythology and in Islam, a jinni (also “djinni” or “djini”) is a member of the jinn (or “djinn”), a race of supernatural creatures. The word “jinn” literally means anything which has the connotation of concealment, invisibility, seclusion, and remoteness.

Etymology and definitions

Genie is the usual English translation of the Arabic term jinni, but it is not an Anglicized form of the Arabic word, as is commonly thought. The English word comes from French génie, which meant a spirit of any kind, which in turn came from Latin genius, which meant a sort of tutelary or guardian spirit thought to be assigned to each person at birth. The Latin word predates the Arabic word jinni, and the two terms have not been shown to be related. The first recorded use of the word in English was in 1655 as geny, with the Latin meaning. The French translators of The Book of One Thousand and One Nights later used the word génie as a translation of jinni because it was similar to the Arabic word both in sound and in meaning; this meaning was also picked up in English and has since become dominant. The plural, according to Sir Richard Francis Burton, is Jan.
    ----
    From the same article
    Jinn in Islam

The jinn are said to be creatures with free will, made from 'smokeless fire' by God (the literal translation being “subtle fire”, i.e. a fire which does not give itself away through smoke), much in the same way humans were made of earth. According to the Recitation, jinn have free choice, and Iblis used this freedom in front of God by refusing to bow to Adam when God told Iblis to do so. By refusing to obey God's order he was thrown out of the Paradise and called “Shaitan” (See Shaitan). In the Qur'an, jinn are frequently mentioned and Sura 72 of the Qur'an named Al-Jinn is entirely about them. Another Sura (Al-Naas) mentions the Jinn in the last verse. In fact, it is mentioned in the Qur'an that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both “humanity and the jinn”.

The jinn have communities much like human societies: they eat, marry, die, etc. They live in tribes and have boundaries. They follow the same religions as humans do, and follow the same ranks in armies as humans do. Jinns can settle in a vast area to a tiny hole, as they are massless and can be fit into any space they find sufficient for them. They are invisible to humans, but they can see humans. Sometimes they accidentally or deliberately come into view or into contact with humans. Jinn are believed to live much longer than humans: some of whom are said to be still alive have seen Mohammad (who lived during the 7th century), which would affirm their long life. Much like humans, djinn have learned to assimilate into the human world when they desire to do so. In many cases they live unnoticed among people marked only by the rather unusual or somewhat secretive practises they keep. They cannot breed with humans. One power that all of their descendants seem to keep despite dilution of their bloodline is invisibility.

Jinn can transform themselves into humans and can be summoned by humans. In Islam, humans attempting to perform black magic on humans call Jinn specializing in dirty deeds to perform the magic; such black magic on humans can only be undertaken by dark Jinn - “Ifrit” or “Marid”. In many Islamic countries there are people who perform or supposedly perform black magic (usually for cursing other people, or using jinns to influence a marriage to end in divorce, etc) in exchange for money. Thus, a person often pays a magician, who then calls upon a dark djinn, who then performs the magic, at least supposedly.
    ----------------------------------
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraispiel19
    -horoscopes, tαrot cαrd...follows through with witchcrαft...
    I've studied and used astrology, tarot, and several other "analogical sciences" for over 30 years, and I've never had an experience that seemed even remotely related to ghosts, discarnate spirits, or anything like that. Some people seem to have such experiences, most don't. I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure such experiences aren't necessarily related to studying and using oracles.
    strangeparoxysm Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cerulean
    Then why is it only now really bothering you? Just wondering.
    It isn't just now bothering me, it has been my whole life, but its just now that it has been getting worse, since I moved my room to the basement
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2007, 12:15 PM
    This is just MY opinion, sorry if this offends some people but, what you have to do is ask your local pastor to go and check your house and use oil to bless it. He might be able to help you.
    I had a similar problem once. I was being kind of possesed by demons and the pastor at church gave me advice and he told me to come closer to God. It was a big problem because there were times that I grabed a knife or something and said that I was going to suicide. In the end God freed me from my troubles and I was safe.
    PS. Signs of liberation from demons (ghosts) are vomiting or yawning a lot
    rad618 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by strangeparoxysm
    Hi,

i live in a haunted house. the ghost seems to bother me the most, but everyone else has seen things happen too. i have actually seen the ghosts face. I get things throwns at me, i get locked out of my room, things get stolen, my hair gets pulled out. i see shadows all the time, and i get pinched. I am depressed all the time. i live in fear, and i can't even sleep in my own room. we've tried EVERYTHING but the ghost wont leave. and every time i talk to it, just asking it nicely to go to the other side or leave. things get worse and worse. im only 15 and this is getting way out of hand. ive had thoughts to run away. My mom wont move either. its seems she'd rather keep living here and have us all be tortured,is there any way i can convince her we NEED to move?
    Stop trying to get rid of your ghost. The dead can't hurt you only the living. Your ghost is asking for help and you need to be open and see if there is anything that you can do to help.
    1112LK Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 09:25 PM
    I know that it is scarey. But if this ghost is angry you can make it more powerful by fueling it with your fear. Try to stay calm. Do you know what it wants. Try telling him that he is dead and that he longer needs to be there, but that you don't mind him staying if he stops being mean. You can also ask for Arch Angels to come and protect you. Some of ghosts just don't like to leave. Then you must go to someone who can help. I know what it is like to be the way you are. I am now much older than you but I have always had problems. I have learned that the more spiritual you are on the inside the brighter the light of your soul. This light is an energy that flows out of you and is a beacon to the spirit world. It is not a bad thing. My grand-daughter is only 8 and has to learn with this problem. She has learned not to be afraid and now she can handle things. They help protect her and guide her. I hope that can happen for you too. You are not alone there are many more like you out there. Just remember that.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 08:05 PM
    You need a good Preacher or the REAL ghost whisper lady Mary Ann Wintkowski from Cleveland Ohio that the TV show was inspired by.

Real-life ‘Ghost Whisperer’ inspires CBS - TV dramas - MSNBC.com
    1112LK Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    You need a good Preacher or the REAL ghost whisper lady Mary Ann Wintkowski from Cleveland Ohio that the TV show was inspired by.

Real-life 'Ghost Whisperer' inspires CBS - TV dramas - MSNBC.com

Your probably right. I do need a good preacher. Do you know one besides me and my friends who deal in this all the time. I know more than I am willing to tell an inexperienced 15 year old. It could put her in more danger. Please don't judge what you don't know.
    sharon burkett Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Have you tried contacting ghost hunters ; they have a site online that you can go to and ask for help.
    puttuna Posts: 17, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 16, 2008, 02:22 AM
    When I was moving out of my House, the last night I could hear footsteps and I took a photo to remember the house by the there was a face in the background

By the way, are you typing this at your house, because if you wer it'd get rl pissed off.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 25, 2008, 09:27 AM
    I have heard that keeping flowers in a glass vase full of water helps but make sure that are real and bright (eg, red blue yellow ect).
    buckbeater Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki_22
    I also lived in a haunted house for 2 years. After this time, the ghost left. There are several things you can do. First, consider if anyone living in the house has wronged anyone that you know of. Sometimes spirits will become angry at injustice. Second, put a bowl of water in the light of the full moon for 3 nights. Every night, go out and say a prayer over it, asking that it be holy water. Sprinkle it in every room of the house, while asking God to remove the spirit. Third, consider using a voice recorder. A digital recorder works best. You will not be able to hear a voice with a tape recorder. We did this in my house. You ask the spirit why it is there and then leave the room and leave the recorder on. Come back after a while and play it back. You may be shocked to hear the spirit's voice answering your questions. I don't know why they can talk on recorders but not in real life, but they can. If you use a tape recorder like on an answering machine, they will answer with bangs or clanging sounds. To do this ask the spirit politely to speak to you. Then tell it to answer with one bang for yes and two for no. Listen to the blank tape before you do this so that you know there are no noises like that on it to begin with. You ask a question and then hit record. Let it run for at least 2 min. Then play it back and you might be surprised. It's kind of like that movie White Noise, except they made it all scary and its really not. I was surprised when this worked. Using the yes/no format, we were able to find out that the ghost in my house was a young woman who comitted suicide. I think she just wanted to be able to communicate because after that, she went away. Its been two years and we've never seen another sign of our house being haunted. Spirits can't hurt you, but please take what they say and do with a grain of salt. Never do anything a spirit tells you to do, that you don't want to do. There are spirits who will try to trick you as well as benevelent spirits who will help you. I know this sounds nuts, but give it a shot. If you think you'll be scared, have a friend do it with you. Also, if you use a non digital recorder, it might just sound like breaking glass or someone banging on something metal.
    Also, I believe when a spirit manefests itself, it is not tied to the location but rather to the person. Spirits manifest in this way to increase our awareness of life after death and spirituality. Look at it as a spooky lesson. This way, you will know spirits are real, while some people may struggle with that issue. Consider it an opportunity for spiritual growth. If it is scaring you, ask it nicely to please not startle you or appear to you. Say a prayer to God to protect you, and then don't worry. It may be annoying, but it can't hurt you. God Bless YOU!;)

What is THIS? What crap. Just move. (Thnx for trying nikki)
    xtaticsaint Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 12:52 AM
    Comment on nikki_22's post
    Since we have only two options I will go for the affirmative. I really cannot comment on the accuracy, but its true to a great extent. Spirits are of infinite kinds and nature. Most spirits we come acros are subtle bodies of people who lived once.
    sat1118 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 08:45 PM
    OK hey um... I lived in a haunted house for 7 years and I made friends with one of the goast their was about 6 and I used to play barbies with one so that is crapy but you no that's how it goes and what you might want to do is play with a ouiga board maybe it will talk to you through that
    Shaydilady13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 12:09 PM
    That's messed up. Well I am only 14 and at my house I have had many things happen to me so I know how you feel.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 07:39 AM
    Hi strange'... this is awful for you especially, spirits are known to effect teenagers the most,something to do with them being more sensitive.

I remember after the sudden death of my Dad( bless him) the whole family were stunned, totally distraught, he wasn't ill, he literally just dropped dead at a very young age, one particular night when I wasn't home, Mum was very upset so some friends who were visiting at the time decided to do the iuji board, well the whole house was affected and the immediate family, all kinds of strange things began to happen... chains in the bedrooms, walls breathing in and out, the re-inactment of the morning my Dad passed right down to the finest detail, balls of energy in different colours were seen, a shrouded figure, lots and lots of things that I wouldn't expect people to believe so until now I have never mention, just thinking about it is making me have goose bumps.

This went on for some time until eventually somebody came to the house and told us that we were in trouble and to wear our cricifixes, which we did, how this person new I have no idea, it was then decided that a friend of the family who was a Church Chaplin would pay us a visit.

The following morning he turn up dressed in all these white robes carrying a container in his hand, he proceeded around the house, which was a big house saying prayers and spinkling what I now know was salt around every doorway and in every window sill.
    FRom that day on everything ceased,there was no more strange happenings.This I swear is all totally true seen with my own eyes not under any influence of drink or drugs.
    The CHurch CHaplin said whilst trying to contact my Dad other bad entities had come portraying to be my Dad, the fact that the house was built on what used to be a graveyard didn't help,suffice to say... the house was put on the market and sold...

Obviously the story is much longer, but the above is a brief outline of what went on.

So my sincere advice to you Strange is do not put up with this any longer... it will drain you
    Call in a minister of the Church..

Blessings
    sessy12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Your not the only one with a haunted house... I see shadows,feel sudden breezes, I see ghost in some of my pics and A lot more!! Does your mom think its haunted too?? If she doesn't and that's the reason she won't move what I would do is, take her to where ever the worst place in your house is and sit down with her for a few minutes and maybe something will happen and she will want to move!! If nothing happens try it again but this time try to make the ghost mad!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

I'm 12 and I think my house is haunted but I'm not sure! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm Aimee and I'm 12 years old, I live in South Australia. Of course my parents don't believe me but I think my house is haunted. Once I was laying on my bed trying to sleep (I always keep 2 torches next to my pillow) I had my door closed and it was pitch black I was laying there with my eyes...

Not sure if my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

There have been a lot of strange occurrences in the house I am living in. My husband and I live there with another couple and their 2yr old son. The first thing that happened is one day the other girl in the house was cooking lunch and she heard glass raddling and looked into the living room and...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I go upstairs I have the fealing of beaing watched but no whare els am I fealing this way and we moved here just a little while ago and my dad went to a buniss meating for a day or to (cause it was out of state) and me and my mom cept hearing and seeing weird things and not to long ago I...

View more questions Search