Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandysags Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2005, 11:14 PM
    Transaction on Online Pharmacy
    HI Everybody,

I want to purchase prescription drugs through online pharmacy site. During purchasing Pharmacy site needs Visa, MasterCard, credit card, Discover, and a variety of third-party insurance plans.
    But the problem is that
    How do I know my information is secure?
    Will the online pharmacy tool keep a record of my prescription transactions?

Anyone please solve my problem and reply as soon as possible.

Sandy sags
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2005, 05:02 AM
    Hi,
    It's the same as any online purchases, whether it's Walmart, buying from Home Depot using a credit card. All these sites are supposed to be Secure, showing the small Secure icon in the bottom right hand side of the tray, down by the clock on the computer screen.
    As far as online prescriptions, I personally don't buy them, cause I am afraid I will not receive my medications on time.
    I do buy online from other places.
    One can never be 100% sure of any sites; it's your own decision. Fraud is everywhere, and any online prescription site is just as vulnerable to "hacker fraud" as any other.
    The chances are that you will be safe, but again, you can never be 100% sure.
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online degrees [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university?. I'm interested in the medical field.

Recording transaction [ 1 Answers ]

**PROBLEM I** 1. Each year MaryK holds an annual “Puppy Paradise Lua” (PP-Lua) at the town’s only Pet Restaurant – MaryK’s House. This includes dinner and spa treatment for the puppies and their owners. The PP-Lua is catered by Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller will charge all food and beverage costs...

Email spam for "Premier" (Premier Pharmacy) [ 2 Answers ]

Is it just me?? I'm getting about 20 spam emails per hour for it. Over the years, I see spam subject lines coming in groups, but NEVER this much. Wow!

Online Books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Could any one please give me the free online books for c programming

View more questions Search