Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2005, 06:30 PM
    Lightening the lips
    Hi I was wondering if any one out there knew if there was anything that could lighten lips, other then godiva cause I tried that and it only worked slightly not enough show any real diffrence. My lips are already pretty light my tops lip is a little darker then my bottum lip so if any one know any thing could you replay

Thanks. :)
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 22, 2005, 10:54 PM
    Here is a trick that might help
    One of the reasons the lips darken is because of its dryness so here is a trick that worked for me. Rub some petroleum jelly on your lips then brush with a toothbrush(an old one whose bristles have become so soft with use) for a few moments. That would exfoliate the dead skin then reapply the petroleum jelly. Make sure that is is just within the lip area because it does cause pimples when applied to skin. Goodluck!
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 05:12 PM
    Thanks
    Thanks for the advise ill definitely try that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce Red color of Lips? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a guy with quiet large and very Red lips. I've seen and heard of many who use some sort of product to make their lips a more neutral color, like brownish, whitish depending on ones skin tone. I have olive skin and really need some sort of product I can use to get rid of the Red color in my...

Lips [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burning sore swollen top lip. It doesn't feel like a coldsore, what could it be? :-[

DPA skin lightening? [ 9 Answers ]

http://abaco.ya.com/skindepigment/ Is it a scam?

Regarding skin complexion and lips [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm worrying about my complexion. My hands are in white colour compared to my face. I want to make my face as fair as possible. I would like to see my lips in pink. What can you suggest me? I'll be very thankful to you if you suggest me any creams for these two. Thanks, Kalpana

View more questions Search