Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Damarissxx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Hair going bad Because of dye and it is turning very DRY!

So I have dyed my hair 2 times and my hair can't take it my hair is getting worse see I have Curly hair and it gets frizzy and dry Alot ALL the TIME!! So I am thinking abou tcutting my hair shoulder length and my hair is past the mid-section of my back so I do have long hair and I want a CHANGE!!!So What do I DO????:confused:
    [/B][/B]
    LEILA007 Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Sep 19, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I Dye My Hair 1 A Month Yes Long Hair Gets Curly I Found That Biosilk And Shine Hair Polisher Will Do Wonders. Apply After Wash Then Style Then Use A little Every Day It Will Work.
    angel682 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Damarissxx

So I have dyed my hair 2 times and my hair can't take it my hair is getting worse see I have Curly hair and it gets frizzy and dry Alot ALL the TIME!! So I am thinking abou tcutting my hair shoulder length and my hair is past the mid-section of my back so I do have long hair and I want a CHANGE!!!So What do I DO????:confused:
    [/B][/B]
    Well that was happen to me a couple months ago... but what I did is I went to a professional hair salon and did a hair treatment after that they suggested to stop using my old shampoo and recommend REDKEN products and now my hair went back.. it's so soft and shiny again like before... and don't use shampoo everyday just use it 2-3 times a week better use conditioner...
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Sep 21, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Try using a deep conditioner, pantene pro v has some good ones. They cost maybe ten dollars and you only have to use it once a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Can I use a medium brown permanent hair dye over adark brown permanent hair dye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice about 3 weeks ago I dyed my hair dark brown permanent, my hair colour is naturally dark brown but now my hair is black and really making me look very hard and pale. Am I able to buy a permanent medium brown hair dye to lighten it up? I have read your site and see...

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

Bad hair dye reaction [ 4 Answers ]

I`ve tried semi permanent dyes and still had the same reaction,even with the ones that don't contain amonia or peroxide.I do a patch test on back of my ear and always get burnt.hair is such a mess I look ridiculous.I could put a rinse in weekly until it grows out but can't find one tnat will take...

Bad hair dye reaction [ 1 Answers ]

Help!. I dyed my medium brown hair blonde.next day my face and neck swollen badly had to go to casualty.cleared up in few days using steroids,but now my roots are 3 inch long and the blonde is now orange.I can't use permanent dye.rinse won't take either.help!

View more questions Search