Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eringili Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Marker on Clothes
    My son left a marker in his pocket, and it got all ove the whole load of clothes in the dryer. Any solution that will remove the marker without damaging the clothes? It was all brand new school clothes worn only once. Thanks
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 08:13 AM
    I've found that once they have been washed and dryed, the stains are set it and will not come out. I've been down that road with my kids before and know your pain. Good Luck. Maybe someone else will come along that knows a solution as I would like to know of any as well. Make sure there is none left on the tub and drum of you units as it could ruin future loads.
    dooorcounty Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Sep 15, 2007, 08:35 AM
    I would try a product called GOOF or a product called TECH. These are both stain removers and you should be able to get them at the hardware store or Home Depot. Call the stores first so you don't waste time. Also.. here's an idea from an online chat:

1/31/2007
    Removing ink stains - Use Amodex. Best stuff I've ever found. Product is a creamy soap formula. Really mild. Takes out all inks including sharpie and expo and doesn't harm the fabric. I've used it on cashmere, silk, my wool rugs and even LCD screen. Hair spray and alcohol only set the stain.
    ----
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Sounds like it's worth a try to me. So Amodex will remove carpet stains as well? Where does one find this at?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirpool ice marker [ 5 Answers ]

Not filling with water

Permanent Marker on DVD player [ 6 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the best place to post this. So if someone knows of a better forum feel free to move it. Thanks! Anyway, I brought my own personal DVD player into my classroom and some of my students decided to "decorate it" as a prank. Unfortunately, the decorations were done in...

Unknown or Invalid JPG marker type [ 11 Answers ]

I've got some images that were recovered from a bad hard drive. When I try to open them I get the error message shown below. Does anyone know a workaround to open the pic? Thanks!

Where is the property marker? [ 9 Answers ]

We bought our home 3 years ago, and up until now, I still do not know where our property ends and where my neighbor's begin. How can I locate the property marker, and what does it look like?

View more questions Search