Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zombdogg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 12:51 AM
    Small bump on the bottom of my penis
    For about a week, I've had a small bump on the bottom of my penis. It just on little bump that's on my penis & it's a little hard when I touch it. It doesn't look like a pimple or anything, nor does it look like herpes from the pictures that I've viewed online because it doesn't appear to be a sore or anything of that nature. I have been having sex with quite a few different women, but I have worn protection w/ all of them. Although I have received oral sex from a few of them. Can anybody tell me if this is some form of an std or not?
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 15, 2007, 09:31 AM
    It is possible, could be HPV (Genital Warts). I would go get tested.
    zombdogg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Thanks for the info, but until I get tested, just to calm my nerves what are the chances that it is an std? I mean the bump doesn't appear to be wart like in anyway, its just a little reddish bump. I don't know, just something it could most likely be to ease my mind before I do get tested.
    wallarookiller Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2007, 10:34 AM
    One thing is you are not fully protected from Hpv with condoms because they don't cover everything and hpv and herpes are both skin diseases. A little red bump is how it starts how long has it been there and is it getting any bigger?

Here's a link on condoms and why they don't work on HPV
    askmewhat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 11:50 AM
    Best thing to do is save yourself any further torment, waiting for it to get smaller when it could get bigger. Go and get it checked. It could be a harmless cyst but it could equally be syphilis. If it doesn't look like a wart it more than likely isn't. But it could be syphilis. That !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on the bottom of my penis [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 15 and yesterday, I discovered a small pea-sized lump on the bottom of the left side of my penis. Its kind of purple-ish, and it doesn't hurt at all, except for a little discomfort when I sqeeze it. I'm kida worried that it might be a sist or something, because then I would have to talk to...

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

Bump on bottom belly button piercing. Is this scar tissue? [ 14 Answers ]

I just got the bottom part of my belly button pierced a month ago.. It was healing fine with no problems when all of a sudden a few days ago I noticed a bump of what might be "scar tissue" that has formed next to my piercing. I am worried that my body is going to reject the piercing and it will...

Small Bump on Penis. Scared [ 1 Answers ]

First off, I am 16 years old and a virgin, so I've ruled out any STD's. But I have this small, colorless (most of the time, I guess), painless raised area on the head of my penis. I'll just call it a small, raised spot. At first I figured it was totally benign since it has been there for a few...

View more questions Search