Ask
    agha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 11:38 PM
    Use voip
    How to establish voice over ip to use as user
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 14, 2007, 11:44 PM
    More information would be required to even begin to help with this.
    Are you using software VoIP or hardware ?
    Error messages or anything else that might help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 15, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Are you looking to establish VoIP in a residence, in a business or what? The more you pout into a question, the better we can answer. With the little you put into this question there is not way for us to help.
    agha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 12:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Are you looking to establish VoIP in a residence, in a business or what? The more you pout into a question, the better we can answer. With the little you put into this question there is not way for us to help.
    I want to establish in home voip please suggest me hardware voip and software both
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 16, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Well it really depends on where you are, but Skype is a good starter.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 16, 2007, 05:06 AM
    You can check out skype.com or vonage.com for services independent of your broadband carrier. Or you can contact your carrier for whatever services they offer.

The services you use will dictate the hardware and/or software you need to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Problem While Using SIP VOIP Phone [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting one prob while using my SIP VOIP phone, when I call from my Phone first time after loged in, it's OK but whenever I try to call 2nd time, its start dialing and but Status remains Connectting, after some time it shows Timed Out. And now the status of my Phone becomes Lged Timed Out,...

Getting Problem Using SIP VOIP Phone [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting one prob while using my SIP VOIP phone, when I call from my Phone first time after loged in, it's OK but whenever I try to call 2nd time, its start dialing and but Status remains Connectting, after some time it shows Timed Out. And now the status of my Phone becomes Lged Timed Out,...

GoTalk VoIP [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to set up two new GoTalk VoIP accounts on the one adsl connection using two Netcomm V-100 ATAs. I can get either of the v-100s to connection with either of my accounts but I cannot get both accounts to connect at the same time. I have talked to GoTalk and they say that both adapters...

View more questions Search