Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catchgrl22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Lower right abdominal pain
    I work up this morning with sharp pains in my right side lower area. Then it went away and hurt again after I ate breakfast... then I felt really sick to my stomach and hurt and my lower right side of my back. Throughout the day on and off it really hurt.. when I ate dinner again the pain got worse.. It hurt when I went pee and poop all day and it hurts worse when I sit down.
    kpompluvmpomp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 07:24 PM
    You could have a kidney stone. I have had several in the past. They are worse than giving birth. Pain is excruitiating. The last one I had, happened just five months from my second stone. This time I had two. I passed one before going to the hospital and on the way there I vomited several times. The pain got worse and I was given fluids, pain meds, and a CT scan where they found I had one more 5mm in my left kidney. The pain general starts in you back towards the side a bit. That's where your kidneys are. As the stone passes through your urethra, that's when you get the pain. Generally they can be passed if they are small enough. It's good to be checked by a Doctor though to rule out kidney infection or bladder infections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower abdominal trauma [ 2 Answers ]

Can lower abdominal trauma cause breaking of the hymen and thus to bleed? Regards...

Lower left abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My husband and I decided a few months ago that we wanted to start trying to get pregnant. I am 27 and he is almost 28. Since we starting trying... it seems that he is unable to "finish". Lately, he has been having pain in his lower left abdomen during intercourse, which causes us...

Abdominal pain, but nothing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been to the DR's today as I have had lower left abdominal pain, that shoots down my leg. My period is 3 days late and the doctor examined me and did a urine test for pregnancy (negative). He siad there's nothing wrong with me and its probably menstrual cramps. I have never had menstraul...

Lower left abdominal aches [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarrage at 5 weeks almost 2 months ago. I did not have a dnc as DR said it was a natural miscarrage. Since then I have had on/off dull abdominal aching. It stopped aching completely during my period and now its come back again but more uncomfortable. I can't figure out where the pain is,...

Lower Abdominal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months. Last month my husband and I had sex the day before and day of ovulation. The following few weeks I was feeling really nauseous and was sure that I was pregnant, however, I got my period exactly on day 29 as usual. I still did not...

View more questions Search