Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2005, 06:34 AM
    Linux Torrent Sites
    I'm guessing PSI might be able to help here. Does anyone know any good torrent sites for Linux distros? I feel like trying out a few Linux distributions on my PC.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Sep 23, 2005, 03:23 PM
    http://linuxtracker.org/

In addition, a lot of the major distributions offer .torrent files on their web or FTP servers.

Have fun. ;)
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2005, 03:50 AM
    Cheers PSI. Just what I needed :) My third attempt at not immediately hating Linux and ditching it :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is about Sites... [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I love games mostly sega or neogeo... but my problem is I don't know much about the characters moves and specials... do you know a site that can teach me how to play the games, I tried to look to there official site but they only give me a hint the basic how the game goes but no tips...

Hardware sites [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals Can u tell me any good sites that contains all the info about the hardware parts and there functioning?

Accounting sites [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good accounting sites that would have a lot of explanations on how manual accounting is done and also is in plain english I am canadian I would greatly appreciate if anyone knows of any good canadian sites that deal with some form of manual accounting. Thanks a million...

Blocking Sites [ 4 Answers ]

I have Windows XP and for an internet browser I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer. What I need help with is: I need to learn how to block X-Rated sites. I found out how to block a specific website BUT I need to know how to put a limit on web searching. PLEASE HELP! :confused:

Sites [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the registration information for a web site if it is not a registrar listed at the whois/internic. I know that the info (date of expiration of domain etc) is out there but I forget where. Thanks

View more questions Search