Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahal_kita9 Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Sep 14, 2007, 12:00 PM
    More painful?
    So, is it more painful to get tatooed on the underside of your wrist or your neck than other parts of your body? Cause those are the places I want to be tatooed, but everyone tells me the pain hurt twice as much. I'm not afraid of the pain though, I was just curious!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 12:04 PM
    The underside of your wrist and the back of your neck shouldn't hurt as bad as other parts of your body, but if you get a tattoo anywhere on the sides or front of your neck I have been told by tattoo artists that that would not feel very good.
    Cher13 Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2007, 09:00 PM
    I have a tattoo on my wriste I didn't hurt at all... I have 6 though and none of them hurt its all about how high your pain tollarance is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful boots [ 4 Answers ]

Right. I have a pair of gorgeous, metallic blue, well fitting, knee-high Doc Martin boots. The problem is when I lace them up and try to walk in them the crease at my ankle is so stiff I find it digs really badly into my achilles tendon and ribs away the skin. How do you soften leather boots?...

Painful cramps [ 4 Answers ]

I have been getting large clots, when I get my period and the cramps feel more like contractions, rather than cramps and until I pass these large clots the pain does not go away. In facts I have to stop what I'm doing cause I can't moved and all I want to do is cry.:(

Painful period [ 5 Answers ]

My last 7 periods have been SUPER DUPER PAINFUL so bad that I cry.. I use pain kilers for the last 3 periods but it doesn't help! Could it be me? My friends say that they don't get cramps now that they use the pill but I'm not allowd to

Painful break-up [ 3 Answers ]

Still having a hard time getting this girl out of my head - anymore words of wisdom? There is no going back in this situation... here is my original post - thank you!! Hi everyone - I fell in love with a girl who I was seeing about 6 months - she moved out of town for school, which I know...

Painful Hunger [ 6 Answers ]

Why does our tummies hurt when we're really hungry?

View more questions Search