Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChoisPainting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Increase Contacts for Jobs, for my Painting Company
    Looking for an increase contacts for all types of painting jobs, for my company. Very
    Experienced with both commercial & residential, interior & external. What is the best marketing method?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Hello Chois:

Buy a book called Guerilla Marketing. He'll tell you a whole books worth of stuff to do. I only have space for one, and I just gave it to you.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 02:54 AM
    One of the things that I do for a living is that I paint the interior and exterior of homes. Most of my business comes from my online advertising. All of the advertising is free to put on the Internet. Please click on the following link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ng-103010.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on painting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here, and would like some information on how to bid on a painting job, as well as how to acquire job leads. If you would like you can e-mail me @ [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

How to correctly bid on interior and exterior house painting jobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for help on how to correctly bid on painting jobs. Maybe a formula that is more accurate then the one I use and don't feel confident with. Thanks for any help,J.C.

Starting a painting company in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

Im moving to Texas to start a painting company. I need to know if you just need to be licensed and bonded or do you need a contractors license?

Many Change of Jobs due to Company [ 1 Answers ]

:-[ What correct response should I give to employers looking at my resume and noting the 9 job changes in the last 17 years? All jobs were in the legal field. 3 firms did illegal practices; shut down by government or law suits, 1 moved to Mexico for cheaper labor, 2 downsized due to their...

View more questions Search