Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmguernsey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Light period brown spotting then red
    Help. My doctor says I have to wait and see how the cycle progresses. But here it is I started a light period 1 week before I was due after 3 days I started very light brown spotting after a week of that I have started red spotting. 2 pregnancy test that were negative. Is this a miscarriage or is it something else?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 14, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Its not uncommon to have brown (old blood) during a menstral cycle. I know its confusing and even scary, but your doctor is right. You'll have to see how it progresses and let him know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period, spotting, brown discharge [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. I am 19 years old and have been getting irregular periods since the time I began mentruating (age 13). I went to see a gyno about a yr ago and she said it was due hormonal imbalances and should go away with age. She also told me to keep a diary of how long each of my cycles last. I get...

Brown spotting before period while on the pill [ 3 Answers ]

I have had some brown spotting for about a week and I had sex with my boyfriend about a month about a few days after my period ended. I have asked my friend and she says that I have some symptoms of being pregnant. I have been online for days looking up my symptoms,which are lower stomach cramps,...

Brown spotting/period [ 3 Answers ]

Today, isn't a period day or anything, but I'm having a brown discharge, and I'm not sure why. About a week or so ago, I took the day after pill because my boyfriend and I's condom ripped. Is this a sign that it's working, that it's not working, or what? I'd really like to know what this means,...

View more questions Search