Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss lovley Posts: 125, Reputation: 5

Sep 13, 2007, 09:26 PM
    My best friend does coke
    Well my best friend does coke and every time she does it she insists on telling me. The guy she does it with is now locked up, and every time I talk to her she is always talking about him how do I tell her I do not care about him or her coke addiction with out being mean?
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Sep 13, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Tell it sraight out but it a nice way just tell her how your feeling and stuff

Sep 13, 2007, 10:09 PM
    But I have a feeling she isn't going to qiut and if she doesn't then I am not going to be her friend anymore because I do not want to be acciated with that I'm a good girl and she is really luck I'm friend with her after all the other stuff she does

Sep 13, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Am I being to harsh
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Sep 13, 2007, 11:02 PM
    No no that is not harsh at all. I would not want to be assositated with people like that anyway.
    Just tell her how you feel and if things don't change I just wouldn't worry about her
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 13, 2007, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss lovley
    well my bestfriend does coke and everytime she does it she insists on telling me. The guy she does it with is now locked up, and everytime i talk to her she is always talking about him how do i tell her i do not care about him or her coke addiction with out being mean?
    Be your own Best Friend and get new friends, ones that don't do coke/crack/heroin/oxycoton/haderol/Xtasy or any of that crahp.

Let the perfessionals rescur your friend, if ever she wants to be rescued and it don't seem that a lot do.

It ain't turning your back on your friend, it's not turning your back on yourself! Love yourself enough to love yourself and let your former friend and acquaintance do whatever she's going to do as she will anyway.

Please to rate if useful.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Sep 13, 2007, 11:29 PM
    I would tell her what you think of her behaviour.
    ellebelly Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1989
    Tell it sraight out but it a nice way just tell her how your feeling and stuff
    I'm sorry but her boyfriend is going downhill and taking her with him,tell before its to late,good luck xx

Sep 14, 2007, 03:26 PM
    If I just stop talking to her all together is that rude?
    I really don't want to be friends with a coke head.
    She says she is not addicted but 3 days in a row she did it
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 03:28 PM
    if i just stop talking to her all together is that rude?
    i really don't want to be friends with a coke head.
    she says she is not addicted but 3 days in a row she did it
    That is something you definitely don't need to get involved with. I would tell her that if she can't stop bringing this around you (telling you about it counts as bringing it around you) then you can't be her friend anymore.

Sep 14, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Do you think I was being rude when I ignored her for 4 days and when she finally got ahold of me I told her I didn't want to hear about her friend in jail?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 05:39 PM
    I personally don't think you were being rude.

I think she is rude for telling you things about drugs and whatnot. Things that you are better off not getting involved with.

Sep 14, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Thank you all so much
    I am going to stop talking to her all together
    imissyou Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Sep 14, 2007, 08:35 PM
    well my bestfriend does coke and everytime she does it she insists on telling me. The guy she does it with is now locked up, and everytime i talk to her she is always talking about him how do i tell her i do not care about him or her coke addiction with out being mean?
    Just tell her she IS addicted. Talk to her. (In person) Talk to her about rehab and other options she has. Tell her people DIE using this crap. If she dosen't listen talk to her parents about. Good Luck. Oh, and not talking to her could tempt her to get stoned again.
    Hope you help her beat the habit,
    Codename: havefaith

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A different coke commercial 80's [ 8 Answers ]

I am desperately searching for the group or song title for an 80's coke ad that was shown in the uk - it was the one with the kids on stage singing ' we are the future of our world, we are the hope of a nation, we are tomorrows people, we are the inspiration'! I've been searching for months and...

Ex or Coke.. . Good idea? [ 11 Answers ]

My girlfriend has said that she feels as if she has lost the chemistry between us. I have read that cocaine and exctasy both release the same chemicals in the brain (Dopamine and Endorphin) as falling in love and getting that everything-we-do-gets-me-naturally-high stage. Should we try it once and...

Coke Commercial [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Just like to know whether someone have an mp3 or video file for a coke commercial in the 80's starred by Lilet "Tomorrow's People" is the theme of the commercial. Thanks.

80's coke commercial [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone knows where I could download 80's Coke commercials . Especially Coke commercials relating to Olympics such as... " to the simplest pleasure, to the highest of dreams, we're united by this moment...this is real, this is real , you can't beat the feeling" Thanks!

Coke [ 2 Answers ]

Need to know some prices on Coke collectables. Some are glasses, bears, bottles. Glassart

View more questions Search