Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Herschelwood Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Will do CAD
    If anyone needs help with CAD services. Please respond to this question. I am looking to pick up some business. Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Hello, Herschelwood!

If you are looking to advertise your business, then you might want to use any of the free advertising sites on the Internet that are available. People aren't supposed to be advertising their businesses on this site in questions or answers, unless you have a webpage and might post a link to your site in your signature.

When asking or answering questions, the fact that you have a business can be alluded to as far as being helpful to others that will post concerning the type of business that you have and if because of the type of business that you have, you can be helpful to others when answering their questions. But, you can't actually be promulgating the fact that you are trying to get business by using this site.

For further information, you might want to have a look at what is contained on the following link: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/faq.ph...#faq_faq_rules

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jewel cad [ 2 Answers ]

Can u guide me for free download of jewel cad

Conversion of CAD drawing format [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to convert AUTOCAD generated drawings into an undefileable file format such as PDF or some equivalent ? If so how ?

Auto cad [ 3 Answers ]

At the moment I am studying autocad is this a big part of archeitecture? Does anyone know what type of jobs are available to me when I gain this qualification

Cann't find Jewel CAD ver.4.22 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Everybody Can anybody tell me the link for downloading JewelCAD Ver.4.22, I've search many times & various sites, but no links found. Srinibash:o

View more questions Search