Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 14, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    Looks... so... good! :D

What are the long-white-rolls-in-juice on the bottom right of the pic?
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 14, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    I am sorry, I still think honest and direct is the best way,

I need these back to be able to keep giving it away.
    That's the best one I saw. Also, if they take all of your dishes, stop making them food. Wait till' they give them back. Eventually, they will get hungry and finally get the point.

I absolutely love Chinese food. Everything just tastes better. I thought I hated most vegetables, but Chinese restaurants make them taste soooo good.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Everyone has given great advice on this. Cannot add a thing. What would happen if you did not make any food for the people who do not return the plates and dishes? When they ask when the next meal is, you can tell them nicely, you ran out of dishes.

I do like the tape with putting your name on the dish. Maybe some people need more visuals than others. What ever happened to manners?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 14, 2007, 02:55 PM
    That looks so yummie.

Is this the menu?

Peking Haus Restaurant Online

Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    :D

First of all,what will you like to drink?

and here is the menu:

:p
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    Looks ... so ... good! :D

What are the long-white-rolls-in-juice on the bottom right of the pic?
    The skin is made from tofu, inside are vegetables(cook them first) or crab meat depends on what do you prefer.
    nilbog Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2007, 05:15 PM
    I agree with the idea shygrneyzs stole from galivant fellow. By giving them more dishes before the previous ones are given back is telling them that it's all right.

Is that food Chinese or Japanese or what? Looks good:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Returning empty dishes [ 4 Answers ]

When returning a dish/plate/bowl to someone after they have cooked your family a meal (in the case of being ill); is it proper etiquitte to return this dish with something in it vs. empty? Thank you.

Kenmore dishwasher, dishes come out dirty [ 2 Answers ]

So, here's the scoop. It is a one year old Kenmore, model FT1103259, that has been working fine until about a month ago. Glasses (especially) come out foggy and unclean. I use JET DRY and have changed brands of detergents, all without result. It appears that there is a filter or whatnot that...

Stinky dishes [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever I run my dishwasher, when it gets to the drying cycle I get a strong odor (stinky). Even the dishes will smell if I let them stay in there to dry. I also started to notice it in my garbage disposal. Could it be my roof vent is clogged? We had a plumber come out and look at the lines to...

Dishes won't get clean! [ 3 Answers ]

We have a brand new stainless steel dishwasher and when we run it we set it to the maximum wash, plus we use Jet Dry, but our dishes (especially our glasses) just will not get clean! They always have spots and sometimes even have food or other residue. Sometimes they even look more dirty than...

View more questions Search