Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Sep 13, 2007, 07:45 PM
    4 air pressure zones
    Grrr, I've got some dum World Geography homework, NO WAIT ! I've done all of it except one problem, "Identify the four major air pressure zones" I've already searched all over the internet, I know you can't do my homework for me, but I'm on the verge of beating my head against the wall in frustration until I pass out ! Someone plzzzzzzzzzzz help me out !

Sep 14, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Well to late, someone told me already, I forgot what they are, ill post them later
    Bill14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 02:56 PM
    This question is hard and I am stuck on it to. Screw this I hate this?
    Bill14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 02:57 PM
    I hate this homework crap because its for nerds and I hate my history teacher.

Oct 12, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Ummm, lol ?

Oct 12, 2007, 03:21 PM
    I think it was like maritime polar/tropical, and continental polar/tropical, something liike that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes our house to shake when the zones change on our sprinklers. [ 3 Answers ]

Last year our sprinklers worked fine. This Summer when the sprinklers turn on or the zones change, the house shakes and it sounds like a train is going through our house. We have had 2 plumbers, 2 sprinklers guys and someone from the water dept come and no one can figure out what it is. The...

Air pressure guns for drains [ 1 Answers ]

I own several apartments and have several bathrooms in our home for which I am responsible. The air pressure gun that I used to have to help open drains broke. I have not been able to find a replacement locally and could not seem to pinpoint such a product on the internet. Can someone provide...

Bleeding hot water boiler four zones [ 1 Answers ]

HELP,My hot water boiler has four zones, one is hot the others need bleeding. How do I go about this?

Static air pressure [ 1 Answers ]

Is there only one way of measuring static air pressure? The age-old method of having a collapsable box with a certain volume and pressure? Or is there another way?

View more questions Search