Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peteh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Lump on pubic hair region
    Hi,
    I'm 16 years of age and I've been worrying about a lump just below my pubic hair region,
    Its been there for about a month now and it doesn't seem to be going down or fading. Its about half a centremeter long, soft and red/white. If I squeeze it nothing comes out, it doesn't hurt or irritate me in any way, I'm just a bit concerned of what it might be? Can anybody help please..

Thanks Peteh.:confused:

(any advice would be useful)
    Barbxl2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peteh
    Hi,
    I'm 16 years of age and ive been worrying about a lump just below my pubic hair region,
    its been there for about a month now and it doesnt seem to be going down or fading. Its about half a centremeter long, soft and red/white. If i squeeze it nothing comes out, it doesnt hurt or irritate me in any way, im just a bit concerned of what it might be? Can anybody help please..

Thanks Peteh.:confused:

(any advice would be useful)
    Go to the doctor...

Sep 14, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Anymore advice?
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Sep 14, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Is it like, at the base of your penis? I'm not quite seeing where the lump is located...

Sep 14, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Its not at the tip of my penis its at the other end

Sep 15, 2007, 12:14 AM
    OK. I am thinking it could be a thrombosis (clot) of a penile lymphatic vessel. Lymphatics are tissue vessels that are present all over the body connecting lymph nodes. It is a distinctly separate system from blood vessels. Rather than blood, they carry an opaque fluid called lymph. Sometimes during sexual activity, the lymphatics get bruised resulting in subsequent clot formation. One notices a firm, often finely beaded vessel under the skin of the penis that is mildly tender. This is not a dangerous condition and the clot resolves on its own in a few weeks unless there is recurrent trauma to the area.

You should, however, not masturbate or have any kind of sex- let it heal...

Either way you should get looked at by a doctor...

Sep 22, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Thanks for your help I went to the doc, and it was a hair follicle.. and I now have cream for it :).. BUT he didn't tell me how long until it goes down. I have my girlfriend to see to :P:)

Write back ty

Sep 23, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Great :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard Bumps, under the skin in the pubic region [ 8 Answers ]

Pretty much what it says. It started with one hard bump under the skin above my penis, in the pubic region, it feels hard, and its red. But the bump is under the skin. Can't squeeze it, no discharge, and no itching or any uncomfort. But now after waiting a week, two more bumps have appeared, in...

Pubic Hair [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry this is proably not even classed as a women's health type questiuon but I am new to this site and was very clueless on how to work it so I deicded to just write it under this section anywayz I come on here to ask. Has anyone ever just decided to trim there pubic hair with the scissors? I did...

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Found lump in between pubic region and upper leg. [ 1 Answers ]

So I found a lump in between pubic region and upper leg. It's sort of painful to the touch and about the size of a medium sized purple grape (the green ones are bigger). I found this on 9/9/07. The same time I notice, what I thought/think, are two pimples on my pubic region. I have been a...

Pubic hair [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and were their was once black pubic hair it is now turning white from the ball sack upwards I do not understand this and it is highly annoying and it would be deeply embarrassing if I was to get with a girl well the pubic hair was once black then all of a sudden it started turning...

View more questions Search