Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svetter123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Missing multimedia audio controller
    Hard drive blew out. Cannot find driver to install multimedia audio controller on a tforce 6100 - 939.
    Looked everywhere. Always get
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Sep 13, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Sounds like you have a Nvidia chipset.

You can download the Nvidia chipset drivers here.

Choose Nforce drivers in the first pane. Then you can scroll down the list in the second pane and select only the nForce audio driver, or you can select the NForce 410/430/405/400 chipset drivers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia audio controller [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to download Everest Home Edition to find out my computers specs so I can find out my sound card type cause its not working but when the file for Everest Home Edition opens it reads "the file is-B7698 is missing from the installation directory. Please correct the problem or obtain a new copy...

Multimedia Audio Controller /REALTEK AC'97 Audio [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - it appears that the multimedia audio controller problem that I had has now morphed into a REALTEK AC'97 Audio problem. I loaded a driver for the mother board to fix the MAC problem after helpful folks assisted me in getting the specs on the motherboard (ECS PS45A/DX+1.0 if it makes a...

Missing multimedia audio controller [ 3 Answers ]

My son, who is in college, removed by mistake his multimedia audio controller. Is there anyway I can fix it without sending him the windows installation disk?

Missing Multimedia Audio Controller Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Good day, I had formatted and reinstalled my windows xp and all is fine except my audio controller. I have for sound card Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital. The problem is wheneever I try to install the drivers for it the installer says I have no sound blaster card. Any feedback would be appreciated...

Missing multimedia audio controller drivers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts I recently reinstalled windows xp. Under devise manager I have the yellow? Flag on the "multimedia audio controller" under "other devises." I have tried to reinstall the driver by clicking on the yellow item, but that has not worked. I have gone to dell to download drivers...

View more questions Search