Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumit4u13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Kidney stones
    Tell me why does kidney stone cause a fever in medical logical answer
    I want medical answe I,e what happens inside the body makes sweating in kidney stones
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 09:07 AM
    If a patient has fever and/or chills accompanying the kidney stones this is a symptom of an underlying infection. If fever and/or chills are occurring, one should seek medical treatment by ones health care provider.

Sep 13, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    If a patient has fever and/or chills accompanying the kidney stones this is a symptom of an underlying infection. If fever and/or chills are occurring, one should seek medical treatment by ones health care provider.
    Tell me why sweat comes in medical terms I,e what happens inside body makes a sweat
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Sweat is a dilute solution filtered out of the blood. It is mostly water, with a little salt and a very small amount of organic chemicals. When first made, it is said to be odorless. Evidently, the action of bacteria on the skin causes the odors that some of us have in our sweat.

Sweating is our body's way of getting toxins out of our system.

Sep 13, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Oh no you are giving defination of sweat but you didn't undestan what happens actually, see stone is there ansd is small to pass then why body sweats, filltering process is there in kidney then why sweat comes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Kidney stones ( small but still often nearly as large as cannal they are going though, they are rough and even have sort of short edges.
    They irritate the cannal cusing pain and also causing infection.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Yes they hurt like hell-it can make you vomit and sweat profusely due to the intense pain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney stones [ 16 Answers ]

My friend has kindney stones,can anyone help me with a treatment for them?

Tonsil stones [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering I've had tonsil stones for a long time... I can't see them but I feel them in my throat and its nasty they some times come up... Anyhoo what I want to no is that if I get my tonsil removed will it change the tone of my voice because my voice is how I make a living I'm...

Kidney stones [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any home remedies for dissolving or aiding in the passage of kidney stones, other than drinking lots of water? noboat

Kidney Stones? [ 5 Answers ]

My mom had severe pain in her back a while ago and went to the doctor. She was diagnosed with Kidney stones. There was blood in her urine but she didn't really have any tests. The doctor just diagnosed her. And the pain would be gone one day and back the next. But now she has no pain at all...

Kidney stones? [ 2 Answers ]

HI, Just hoping for help with problem my mom is having. She's been experiencing some weird symptoms lately, but her doctor won't give her an appt. for several weeks. But my mom is still worried about what is causing them. THe last week or so she has been having severe "charlie horse" cramps in...

View more questions Search