Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kateski Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 08:12 AM
    How to Move?
    Hi

I'm considering a move to England later this year or sometime next year. are there any good books or articles via the internet on this subject?
    moveman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Consider a professional mover familiar with moving into UK. There are special forms for inport of household goods into the country. What is your square footage and number of rooms, I could give you an idea of what to expect on cost
    emilyyeah Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 03:28 PM
    Hey, I live in UK and DO NOT MOVE HERE. It is so bad over here, I want to move to USA. It rains ALL the time, there are chavs, the TV is shocking and we can not make TV shows to save our lives, the bus fare is getting more expensive, the clothes shop is getting more expensive, wages and jobs are decreasing.

If you really want to move here, visit first. It depends what area you live in. West Midlands is really boring, London has a lot of gun crime and a lot of places here are posh but most are chavvy.

So it's your choice. <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't move on [ 2 Answers ]

You should realize, first, that I am so desperate right now that I've even resorted to an online help forum. I am very depressed and heartbroken. I dated this guy for 3 years and we lived together and had a very serious relationship and he just dumped me about 5 weeks ago. It's very hard for me to...

How do I get him to move out? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm going through a divorce and it's been miserable. He is the one wo wants the divorce, but won't do anything to get it. I have asked him to move out so I can attempt to be amicable with this thing, but he refuses saying he will get screwed over if he does. So he and my kids and I are all here,...

Can't move on from ex [ 8 Answers ]

I dated a girl for over a year that was very non committal. We got along great and I really liked, maybe loved her. She put up a lot of boundaries and never really let me in, however when she needed me I was there. I helped, listened and advised her for every major problem, catastrophe in her life....

Want to move [ 4 Answers ]

We do not have a lease,we are month to month tenants.We want to move.we told our landlord on the 15th of may that we are moving on the 17 of June.Well he proceeded to ask me if we would stay until the end of June in stead of the middle.Well we cannot do that.He then told me that he had spent our...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search