Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunbun711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2005, 05:21 PM
    Caught in the middle
    About a month a go I went to a used car dealer and bought a car. In the state of New Hampshire you have to get the car inspected. I went and got it inspected and my mechanic passed it. Well just today while driving my right control wheel broke and thank god I wasn't hurt. I called aaa and had them tow it. I had them tow it to there place and not my usual mechanic. Come to find out the whole car was rusted it and should have never passed inspection or let alone sold. The only thing I signed from the dealer was a bill of sales. What can I do? :eek:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2005, 06:36 AM
    Used Car
    Hi,
    Go see a lawyer. Ask what he/she would charge for the first consultation. There may be nothing that can be done, but the lawyer would know for sure, and be able to advise you.
    If it's been more than 30 days, you are probably stuck. I have bought used cars for the last 25 yrs, but only from a reputable used car dealer... not from someone who owns a used car lot with only 15 or 20 used cars on it.
    If it's been less than 30 days, your lawyer will suggest what action to take.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding and cramps in middle of month. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control pills for about 3 years now. Im 20 years old. Last year, I had a miscarriage, even though I took my pill daily and at the same time, and 99% of the time, we use a condom, which makes me think either me or my partner are extremely fertile. My period is not due for...

Shower drain sticking up in middle [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, My shower drain seems to be on a "mountain" - i.e. instead of the pan sloping TOWARD the drain, it slopes AWAY from the drain. Attached is a photo of the shower. In the interest of science, I took an 11-quart pan filled with water, put in some blue food coloring, and poured it into the...

Family (ME in the middle) Breakup [ 4 Answers ]

I think the year was 1999 I live with my mum and step dad and at the time next door to my nan and grandad (mums side) it all happened so fast mum was out one night I was at nans, she got back 30 minits late and forgote to pick something up for a funral the next day anyway my nan went totally...

I was caught making fake money [ 3 Answers ]

I recently was busted for making fake 20's, I passed 8 fake 20 dollar bills. The police found another 15 or so in my trash. I understand that I committed a federal offense, what would be a ballpark of my punishment? I'm a single mom with 2 boys who's father recently committed suicide?

View more questions Search