Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reinsy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Multimedia Audio Controller
    LIke someone else I think I have deleted this on my laptop. I was trying to clean up things cause my computer was so slow and now I have no sounds. There is a yellow flag on the multi media devices and when I go into the Audio& Sounds it says I don't have a multimedia driver?? Don't know where to go? Running XP:eek:
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 01:13 AM
    Go to this website and download the multimedia controller >> or you can download it from your laptop manufacturer's website

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller /REALTEK AC'97 Audio [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - it appears that the multimedia audio controller problem that I had has now morphed into a REALTEK AC'97 Audio problem. I loaded a driver for the mother board to fix the MAC problem after helpful folks assisted me in getting the specs on the motherboard (ECS PS45A/DX+1.0 if it makes a...

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 9 Answers ]

I had to reinstall Win XP home on my computer. I have an eMachines T3120, Win XP, 1.8 GHZ100MB Hard-Drive, DVD/CDRW, 512MB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce. This Multimedia Audio Controller come up when I reboot. I assume it is new hardware but I don't have a CD or drivers for it. Please help?

No multimedia audio controller. [ 7 Answers ]

I think I may have accidentally deleted my multimedia audio controller on my computer and I do not have any sound on my computer at all anymore. Can you please help me repair this issue. Any help will be greatly appriatted

Multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I listen to itunes I can't hear anything----i get a yellow question mark---for audio controller?I try in install the drive-the wizard can't find it-does anyone know how to fix this?

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not able to hear sound from my computer... The sound card come with the computer... It says cannot find the drivers... well when I install them they say reboot... or my computer comes up with the blue screen of terror. I've got this report from a thing and it says I don't have a sound card at...

View more questions Search