Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Sprinkler System
    Hi,

I had posted this early and no body respond please give some advise,We moved to a new house, the sprinkler system works fine but looks like the pressure is too high, when the sprinkler for a particular zoon is on the water is evaporating is there any way that I can adjust the pressure.
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 06:18 AM
    You can install a low pressure pressure reducing valve at the branch feeding the sprinkler system.
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Is the pressure reducing valve adjustable or set at one pressure.
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by afaroo
    Is the pressure reducing valve adjustable or set at one pressure.
    That depends on which one you choose to purchase.
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Thanks for your help,Which one would you recommend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sprinkler System [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We moved to a new house, the sprinkler system works fine but looks like the pressure is too high, when the sprinkler for a particular zoon is on the water is evaporating is there any way that I can adjust the pressure.

No pressure sprinkler system. [ 3 Answers ]

We recently had a sprinkler system installed. We have a well. According to the sprinkler guy, our lack of pressure is not his problem. Is there a way to boost the pressure in the system?

Sprinkler System -- Air in line [ 1 Answers ]

I just cleaned my filter on my sprinkler (I have done that many times in the past). But this time when I turned on the sprinkler system the filter chamber does not totally fill up with water. There is an air bubble which in turns make the entire system weak. I tried taking the fill cap off the...

Sprinkler System [ 3 Answers ]

My sprinkler system here in SW Florida is two years old. There are 5 programmable zones. However, lately whenever zones 1, 2, 3 or 4 are programmed ON, Zone 5 comes on (sympathetically?). An irrigation company has come 3 times to make repairs, but has been unsuccessful each time. They gave up and...

View more questions Search