Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Flash/Shockwave Site Creation
    I was wondering if I could turn this site into a flash or shockwave site. If so, how? I want to make the site easier to navigate and not have to reload every time you click on a link. I am the intern at this organization and I am willing to take some strain off the people I work for. Hope you can help, and thanks in advance. Listing sites and other resources will be helpful.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 02:20 AM
    Flash is more bandwidth intensive than a normal HTML site. A site has reload every time a link a clicked because it has to fetch new info to display.

Do you have experience in web design?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Creation of 0V neutral [ 4 Answers ]

When an emf is generated in the alternator both poles are simultaneously 0V or at polar opposites in varying degrees of voltage. However in the supply circuit the live is +tve or -tve in varying degrees of voltage & the neutral remains at 0V. So the question is, what happens after the...

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

Creation science [ 13 Answers ]

I know this one's old, but I hadn't seen it in awhile... “God”, a Scientist exclaims, “we don't need you anymore. We've finally figured out how to create life out of nothing: We can now do what you did in the beginning." God’s eyebrows raise: "Oh, is that so? Tell me... " "Well, " says...

New user creation [ 3 Answers ]

How tocreate new user in xp os

View more questions Search