Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bereketbarcelona Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Sep 12, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Making ankle wieghts
    What's the best way to make trhem or where is the cheapest place to buy them
    I'm looking for the ones up to 20 lbs thanks
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2008, 06:14 AM
    I highly recommend that you do not where ankle weights because they will mess up your knees. They work but would not be worth it in the long run because your knees will be messed up. I learned this the hard way a couple of years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ankle Bracelets [ 9 Answers ]

I just recently purchased an ankle bracelet. Which ankle is the correct ankle to wear the bracelet (anklet) on?:confused:

Broke my ankle? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I broke my ankle. It's swolen and I can't put weight on it but the doctor says I didn't break a large bone. It hurts to move and to touch. Should I get it casted or what?:confused:

Catch in ankle? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having this catch in my ankle on and off for a long time. But recently I have it 5 to 7 times a day well actually more like every time I walk. I just doesn't want to bend or can't handle any weight at all and then if I role it like I am trying to pop it it helps and then I can walk for...

Rash on ankle [ 5 Answers ]

Can you please help I have a rash on my both ankle that came up in the hot weather and it does not seem to go away

Injured Ankle [ 4 Answers ]

I injured my ankle a month ago in my ice skating show. My blade got caught and I fell. I was fine but then, my ankle was swollen for about 3 weeks. So, I thought I sprained or just twisted my ankle. ( I didn't see a doctor) It went away and started to heal. But then, somehow it must've gotten hurt...

View more questions Search