Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amisha Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2005, 06:10 PM
    3-hour diet
    Has anybody heard of 3- Hour Diet program by jorger cruise?? I just want to know is it effective?? If anybody doing this diet please reply me ~
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2005, 08:32 PM
    What is it?
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2005, 07:31 PM
    I've tried many fad diets, but the only one that has kept me a size 5 from 15 is the south beach. It's realistic and something you can stick to for life. It's not about a quick fix, it's about life changes IMO :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many hour should we sleep in a day ? [ 26 Answers ]

Hi all, In your opinion, how many hour should we sleep in a day ? How many is best for our brain and our body ? Cheers Ly Hoang Hai

Murray runs 1/2 hour then shuts off [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a used 19' murry lawn mower, the first time I used it it ran for about 1/2 an hour and shuts off, I found if I turn it on its side and push the primer button, it will run a few more minutes but then again shuts off. Can somebody help me.:confused:engine type=briggs and stratton, hp=4...

Need help with call of duty finest hour. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay you guys who p;ayed it know how there is a level with 2 tanks and a huge tank that you have to protect? Well I can't beat it. Need help.

A/c only runs for an hour [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, about 3 days ago my a/c unit inside started to pour out water. I bought a wet dry vac and unclogged the pipes, and changed the filter. Now, it will work fine for about an hour, then it starts to struggle. The inside unit tries to run but it does not kick in only makes whispering noise and...

Thermostat Cycles Per Hour [ 3 Answers ]

I have a multi-zone (5) HWBB heating system attached to programmable thermostats. The thermostat has a "cycles per hour" setting. What does this do, and what should I set it to? It's currently set to "3" on all thermostats.

View more questions Search