Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susie42646 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Instant Body Tan Make-up
    I purchased Rimmel London Sun Shimmer Instant Tan last spring in Wal Mart. It was a fantastic product. A great make up for your legs to give you a real tan look. I have not been able to find it again. I have searched for this product in many places. Why am I not able to find this product or where can I find it to purchase or how can I find it on line without going through e-bay etc.etc. I cannot even find it by going through Rimmel web site. Help. Susie
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 12, 2007, 04:37 PM
    I don't see any US or Canadian websites for this product but they do sell it in the UK

Compare prices on 1000s of products, read reviews, buy online - UK delivery
    Cheri10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Hi. You have to buy it in the UK online. Discount cosmetics, discount make up, Blinc Mascara, Online Cosmetics, Cosmetic Skin Care – Cosmetics Fairy thye sell it. Good luck
    Cheri10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 10:36 AM
    You can buy it from Discount cosmetics, discount make up, Blinc Mascara, Online Cosmetics, Cosmetic Skin Care – Cosmetics Fairy or http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is tan? [ 9 Answers ]

What is the meaning of tan? :)

Do you know a pills to make my body slim? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm xiana I want my body to be slim specially my shoulder bcos its getting bigger I want to be slim so that I can wear what I want. Do you know a pills that can make me slim? That is available in the Philippines?? :)

Body make up [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of make up can you use to coverup stretch marks and where can you buy them?

Instant email notification [ 2 Answers ]

How can I program my computer to bring up my emails when I boot up?

To tan or not to tan [ 3 Answers ]

I been having trouble with my daughter concerning her wish to use tanning beds. I have tried to convince her that it's not to her advantage, but being Irish her pale skin is a constant irratation. If anyone has any ideas I'd really be thankfull

View more questions Search