Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jatinayak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 03:21 PM
    List of uni accept the IELTS?
    Iwould like to know the list of universities which accept the IELTS score for the international students admition?
    Diku Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Iwould like to know the list of universities which accept the IELTS score for the international students admition?
    adorra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 05:18 AM
    It's rather complicated to find a list just for that, you should probably check each university for that. Some of them even provide some <a href="http://www.private-english-tutor.com/2008/01/toefl-ielts-private-tutor-available-for.html">ielts tutoring</a> classes for the possible candidates. I hope you'll find what you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do US universities accept IELTS? [ 9 Answers ]

Does us universities accept IELTS instead of TOEFL,if so list the best of them.

Uni Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all This is the first time I have used this so I guess I will see how it works.. I have just started my first year of uni and it is really not what I expected. I hate going to all of my classes, I have only met a few people and the uni is an hour and a half away from where I live so it is a...

Ielts [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, I want to give IELTS Exam, can anyone please tell me some web links of practical tests and guides for preparation for IELTS. Thanks noonari

Choosing the right uni course [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have just received my A level results (qualifications that lead to university for those non-UK people out there) and they were not what I had expected. I got BBC bit needed to get AAB to secure my place to do Optometry at Cardiff University. I am going to retake my A levels to get the right...

View more questions Search