Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jef1056 Posts: 70, Reputation: 5

Sep 12, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Ceramic Knives
    I was in the market for some new knives. I wondered if anyone has experience with any of the newer ceramic knives?
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Sep 13, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Check out this info: wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceramic_knife
    melloboi23 Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2008, 09:09 PM

Ceramic knives star sharp longer, they are eiser to break and near impossible to resharpen.
    Brice123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 05:52 AM
    If the site has at least a 30-day return policy, you should be good. Just make sure it covers a return or exchange for "any reason", (such as "changing your mind"), not just on defective merchandise. This ensures that even if the sword is terrible quality or not-as-described, all you'll be out is shipping costs to send it back to the store.

Owning one of the Kill Bill swords is a very rewarding experience. They make beautiful show pieces, and as long as you buy from a proper retailer, will bring you much joy. http://www.swordsswords.com/kill-bill-movie-swords.aspx
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2012, 11:58 AM
    I have tried them and could not even slice a tomato, I also tried the ceramic vegetable peeler and it just kind of ripped the skin off. :(

Sorry, just noticed this was an old thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceramic Molds [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I find molds for ceramic projects. Thanks

Ceramic Tiles and Stairs [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to finish off a ceramic tile floor that includes steps? I know I can use bull nose pieces but I think they are kind of slippery. Is there any other material that can be used on the edge of each step that would look nice on the ceramic tiles? And if there is, how do you put...

Attaching ceramic corner shelf to ceramic tiles [ 3 Answers ]

I want to add a couple of ceramic shelves to my bathroom ceramic tub surround. What can you use to attach ceramic shelves to ceramic tiles? I tried the same glue used to put tiles on the drywall but they just slide. Thanks in advance!

Ceramic [ 1 Answers ]

What are ceramics?

View more questions Search