Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 12, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Has any on e used Diana Stalder products?
    I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 25, 2007, 07:38 PM
    So beside using stalder bleach cream you are using another lightening cream?

Sep 26, 2007, 08:27 AM
    I've ordered the whitening crème, lotion and papaya soap, from south gain. This is my 3rd day using the product. Haven't seen any results yet, I assume it may take a month or so. I am a med. Brown skin tone of African descent. Do you think I will have results and if so how long before I notice? The papaya soap seems to burn a little when applied to face is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    At first i was using the bleaching body kit consist of papaya kojic soap, body whitening lotion (which i preferred to apply in my body not on my face) and skin moist lotion. Then after that kit i tried the melasma kit: black soap, lightening cream, skin toner , facial lotion and sbf collagen creme as my sunscreen and foundation. After i finished my black soap i was already happy with my skin shade/tone. So this time i decided to use the licorice soap which is mild. But i'm still using the lightening creme for my blemishes and the sbf collagen creme which i think i'll be using it forever- it's a 2 in 1- foundation and a sunscreen; saves money. I love it!
    shazzzy Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 08:55 AM
    I ordered the same package from eBay and I have noticed my skin is peeling abit since using it but it has made my skin a lot clearer using the soap and then the whitening cream. Has anyone noticed any stinging?I have really bad eye circles as well so I am using a lemon juice and almond oil mixture under my eyes so that might explain the stinging but please let me know how your results are going!

Sep 26, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Hi Shazzy
    I too have some stinging/ burning.
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzzy
    I ordered the same package from ebay and i have noticed my skin is peeling abit since using it but it has made my skin alot clearer using the soap and then the whitening cream. Has anyone noticed any stinging?I have really bad eye circles as well so I am using a lemon juice and almond oil mixture under my eyes so that might explain the stinging but please let me know how your results are going!

Sep 27, 2007, 05:34 AM
    My skin started to peel yesterday, more around the eyes and nose. It's very red and sensitive. Is this normal?
    Yeah, i experienced that, too. In the instruction kit they said let it stand/lather for 4-3 mins. for me i let it stand for 2 mins (face) and on my body longer than that and i used a loofah or wash cloth to scub. It expoliates your skin and will make it smoother and lighter. Just be patient and keep using it...that's what i did...keep expecting that once i used it i'll be whiter right away. I think if your skin is really sensitive better use the black soap- that's a whitening soap too. This is my experienced with that product.

Oct 2, 2007, 04:54 AM
    I had the same problem. The area around my eyes started peeling heavily and it was very sore.I have stopped using the lemon juice and almond oil mixture to see if the stalder products alone can help lighten my dark circles. It's a hassle applying foundation on your skin though because it flakes off from all the skin peeling that's going on.Can anyone tell me if the skin peeling is permanent or just temporary?

Oct 2, 2007, 06:24 AM
    My skin is still peeling and very sore, face and neck so I haven't been applying the soap on those areas. I'm going to purchase the black soap because they say that it is milder. But my skin is a least a shade lighter and it has only been a week and I'm not even applying it twice a day. I think that it alone will lighten the circles around your eyes. I'm not sure of how dark the circles are or your skin tone, but this stuff is working for me. It's taken a little slower for my arms but I'm going to keep using these products. I applied make up once but yes the peeling makes it very horrible looking. Honestly I haven't put any on since the one time but my face now looks amazing with out it.

I had the same exact problem. The area around my eyes started peeling heavily and it was very sore.I have stopped using the lemon juice and almond oil mixture to see if the stalder products alone can help lighten my dark circles. Its a hassle applying foundation on your skin though because it flakes off from all the skin peeling thats going on.Can anyone tell me if the skin peeling is permanent or just temporary?

Oct 2, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Hey thanks for replying! I haven't used the cream or soap in a whole week because I bruised my face really bad from a hair removing incident which may have been triggered by the soreness and peeling from the creams. (no I'm not hairy beast!) My skin colour is olive and my eye circles are quite dark but I am going to see whether the creams can do the trick.If not then I am back to the lemon juice thing. I have noticed that the cream works fast on your face. I haven't used the creams long at all but my complexion is very clear. Going to see if the peeling reappears too because its so annoying having dry peeling skin because everyone notices!

Oct 2, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Hey whitebutterfly - does the skin peeling eventually stop though or is it a continuous thing because it is always going to exfoliate your skin the more you use it because that's going to be more of a hassle because of the dry skin look. Im using the black papaya soap and then I apply the whitening cream and then I use the lotion on my neck and arms and hands only. The bottles are tiny! I was so amazed at how tiny the bottles were when they arrived. I don't apply sunscreen or sunblock because I don't think its necessary applying so much on your skin and especially since its always raining in the UK! I avoid make up at times and especially foundation because I know that eventually the creams should eradicate any need to cover up patchiness or blemishes therefore foundation won't be needed. Keep updating with results guys!

Oct 3, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Yup I've noticed my skin is much smoother and is the most brightest after I have used the soap. I'm using the black beauty bar which I think is the papaya one?Then I use the whitening cream on my face and then I use the body whitening lotion on my neck and arms.Is this package the melasma kit?? I have no idea! I got my package from eBay and I know people have said its not trustworthy but it was quite cheap and I think it is the real deal because we have all had the same results from the whole kit but it is labelled as diane stalder products. Where did you get yours from guys?

Oct 3, 2007, 07:31 AM
    I received my products from southgain as well, I got the orange papaya soap, body whitening lotion and whitening crème. Yes items are small so I'm actually about to purchase more. Is there a difference in the whitening lotion and the lightening lotion? If so then what is the difference, and which one will give you better results (lightest skin tone)

body bleaching kit ( papaya soap, body whitening lotion and skin moist plus lotion) melasma kit ( black soap, skin toner, sbf collagen cream, facial lotion and a lightening cream) gt it at southgain.com they are the official or authorized didtributor here in USA so i'm very sure i gt the genuine products. One of my item was bought through auction. Nice to hear all the positive results...It's kinda exciting...

Oct 3, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Yeah most people on here have brought there's from southgain but I don't know the difference in price. I live in the UK and it cost me £16 ($32) for the body bleaching kit and I thought it was quite cheap until I saw the size! They were shipped from the Philippines and it took around 10 days to arrive which was a hassle but all the results I have heard are positive so far which is encouraging me to stock up and buy more. Just wish the lotion bottle was bigger so I can use it on other areas as I am limited to using it only on my arms and neck for now but the rest of my body is fair which is weird. Is anyone using the lotion on their face at all?I have started using it on top of the whitening cream on my eyes so it has double the strength to remove my eye circles. Wish me luck!

Oct 4, 2007, 03:49 AM
    Thanks whitebutterfly but can I ask how long have you been using the creams because you have had excellent results already.Your 100% right about me applying both creams to my eyes as it is a very sensitive area but I have had no problems so far. The stinging has gone down a lot and Im sure I have seen an improvement in my eye circles.I was supposed to write above that I did buy mine from eBay because they were a lot cheaper than anywhere else. Just like you I have spent a lot of money on stupid creams like makari and fair and white. I can't believe they actually sell that kind of stuff. My skin is so soft with these creams. Honestly I can't stop touching it! I forget to apply the lotion a lot so I haven't seen much results on my arms but I only use a tiny bit because I don't want it to run out! How long do you guys apply the soap for?My trick is to apply the soap first and then brush my teeth and that way it uses up time and the soap gets to work on my face while I'm brushing my teeth!

Oct 4, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Hello whitebutterfly, thanks for letting me know the difference about the lotions I'm going to get some lightening lotion for my arms so that it can catch up with my face. Also I seen on the site that they have lightening and whitening creams. Also you just mentioned that you started with the whitening then went to lightening cream. Can you please explain the difference in the two creams.

You're welcome, shazzy. It's my pleasure to share my positive experience and enjoyment with Diana stalder products (can wear any color of clothes now); anyone can see me now in the dark hahahaha. I think i finished 6 whitening creams and then switched to lightening cream but not to forget i finished 2 bleaching kits + 3 papaya soaps, one melasma kit + 2 black soaps and now I’m into licorice (pink) for a very mild soap just to maintain. I'm still using the lightening cream i am applying the cream once a day but it's not like before that i applied 2-3x a day. I still have some little dark spots to remove. I take a shower 2x a day am/pm using the soap, lather it and use a magic towel scrub (you can choose any scrub you like) to scrub all over my body and let it stand for few minutes then shampoo my hair. If it's start to sting i rinse it right away. After towel dry- i apply the lotion right away- tip: put your lotion near the towel or tub so you'll not forget to use it. I can't stop thanking my friend for sharing this Diana stalder and now southgain is my favorite ebay seller - their gain is my gain, too. I think i gain more than they do - my skin is softer, smoother and lighter and I’m so satisfied....hahaha.

How much lotion, cream and soap to use: it depends on your skin tone, your desired shade and satisfaction. Have a nice day.

Oct 5, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Hey whitebutterfly! You've been through so many lightening kits! I'm still on my first one and today I noticed the skin around my eyes is peeling. Its either my eyes or nose that peel though, I don't know why. Hopefully the skin around my eyes is peeling to bring back the colour around my skin that it was around four years ago. It is a sensitive area for me to be working on but I have noticed a tiny improvement around my eyes. The rest of my skin is looking so nice these days and it looks one overall colour and very smooth. Once my eyes have returned back to their colour then I can face wearing decent eye make up! Can I just ask you guys what skin shade you were and what skin shade you are now?

Oct 5, 2007, 09:05 AM
    That's excellent.I wish I was more patient though.Hopefully this will be the last product I ever use.I'v gone through so many products thinking they were the one but it all ended in disappoinment.Good luck you guys!

Oct 5, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Hey, I was a med/light brown. Also for some reason the skin around my hair line is a shade darker now, not sure why the cream isn't lightening that part of my face. The rest of my face is turning fair. Im looking a little strange now that the corner from my eyes on back to my hair line is darker. You guys have any reason why this may be so?
    thats excellent.I wish i was more patient though.Hopefully this will be the last product i ever use.I'v gone through so many products thinking they were the one but it all ended in disappoinment.Good luck u guys!

Oct 6, 2007, 01:13 PM
    I have no idea why the area around your hairline is darker.Have you tried applying the cream more on that area so it can match the rest of your skin? My eyes are quite sore still and the skin is heavily peeling around that area.Looks red sometimes but I'm going to use the cream for a bit longer to see if it has having any effect ony my dark circles despite the soreness
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Oct 6, 2007, 03:44 PM
    The stinging goes away after about a week or too... I've been using for a while now and I leave it on for up to 10 minutes now... (Soaps) with no problem... I have not lightened a tremendous amount... you cannot expect miracles from a soap and a cream... well at least don't be startled if you are not white after using these products... lol... they are great for brightening... I love the clarity of my complexion... no uneveness... so expect that... I am dark skinned... hispanic-Hindi/Indian complexion... also use a moisturizer afterwards also... preferably something that absorbs well like natural oil lotions and creams... not petroleum based lotions... my skin is not overly sensitive however... in other words very few things break me out... it is not tough either lol... but a bit of irritation should be expected for a little while... exercise common sense however... if it is unbearable... inflammed, or rash... you might have a serious problem...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search