Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rajaryasona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 02:48 AM
    For Editing software.
    Hai I am Raj Aryan from India.I would like to get the information regarding the latest Editing software available in the market as well the needed hard ware and software configeration for a good Editing workshop.

Thanking you,
    Your Truly
    Raj
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 03:09 AM
    There are a number of software out there for editing video. I can direct you to a good website, where you can browse through a number of video editing softwares and read reviews.

Go this website >>, and serach for video editing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Photo editing [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a free photo editing download that lets you mix pics?:cool:

Editing Text [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone , I have some Documents that I have scanned in my computer and I would like to modify the text . Is there a program that I could load to do this ? I am running XP Home. Thanks in advance, Tom

Video Editing Software [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 movie clips that I loaded from my Panasonic Digital Camcorder to my Windows PC Computer. I want to be able to cut half of the 1st clip so only the left side plays and cut half of the 2nd clip so only the right side shows. Then merge the 2 edited clips together and play them simultaneously....

Video editing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a home video and want to upload it on my website but there is some markings on the video Can I clean those marking so no one can read them while playing video They are on the left lower corner of the video If there is any software to clear them please let me know Thanks

View more questions Search