Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chevonne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Exercise that is good for standing for long periods.
    I have been a hairdresser for 5 years, and before that was a server for 10. I am used to standing for long periods. I want to do the right exercise to strengthen my legs, especially my knees to keep my legs free from pain and injury. Maybe a specific sport? Right now I do ballet and yoga. What would be especially beneficial?
    karthikvaraprasad Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Sep 14, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevonne
    I have been a hairdresser for 5 years, and before that was a server for 10. I am used to standing for long periods of time. I want to do the right exercise to strengthen my legs, especially my knees to keep my legs free from pain and injury. Maybe a specific sport? Right now I do ballet and yoga. What would be especially beneficial?
    As you are already doing some good exercises(yoga/dance). Think you should streach you knees
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 05:48 AM
    I have found walking about 3 miles a day increases my standing stamina.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Long Periods! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 28 years old and I have always had long periods... 7 to 9 day. However, I started using tampons on a regular basis about a year ago and now, (my last 2 cycles) my periods are even longer! 14 days!! :eek: The frist couple of days are just very light spotting, then it gets really heavy with...

Periods that last too long [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and have never had a regular period. AT times it will last for 3 weeks. Sometines only 3 days and sometimes only 7 days. I will also start 2 times in the same month for a week or longer. I never have had bad cramping or moodswings, until now. The past couple of months I have had...

Protecting long-standing existing property line [ 2 Answers ]

-This is about property line protection in Seattle-- I own and have lived for 20 years in the first house built on my block (1901). The property next door was recently sold to a developer by a woman who had lived in her house for over 50 years. The developer has remodeled that house and...

Long standing Pre- issue [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I'm a 27 years old single male. My problem is.. whenever I watch or read some sexual content(even imagine only sometimes), instead of getting errection, mostly I get pre-(drops coming out of my pennis) and the errection vanishes. It feels so bad and irritating feeling as it could happen...

View more questions Search