shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 05:22 PM
    You can go to this website, called Quick Math:
    QuickMath Automatic Math Solutions
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Do you think we should be linking to online calculators for math homework which no doubt the whole point of is to learn the method??
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Sep 11, 2007, 11:57 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you identify the class width, midpoints, and boundaries

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No, I can not. I really really wish I could but I really can not. I'm really sorry. Really I am, but I can spell "really."
    jkally1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 04:51 AM
    Definition #1: CLASS WIDTH
    The class width for a class in a frequency distribution is found by subtracting the lower (or upper) class limit of one class from the lower (or upper) class limit of the next class."

Worked example: Class 7-14
    lower class limit = 7 upper class limit = 14
    lower class boundary = 6.5 upper class boundary = 14.5
    class width [14.5 - 6.5] = 8
    class mid-point [(14.5 + 6.5) / 2]
    = [21 / 2]
    = 10.5

I hope that helps with everything you need

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mother pushing boundaries of full grown daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Im in my 50's. I am an independent ,mature adult who is well respected by all who know me. I decided a few years ago that my mothers lying, breaking promises, telling people my personal information that threatened my security and more things she did that I told her was detrimental to our getting...

Collector illegally stepping over boundaries? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, this is second collections company that I have had for this credit card. When they first contacted me, they were great- really courteous and polite. However, there was one payment that was (according to my account rep) returned due to NSF. Well, soon after the check was to go through, I had...

Boundaries and Co-dependence [ 8 Answers ]

My younger sister just moved into town. Her daughter is a single mother with two small children. Her daughter just found a job that requires her to work weekends, her daughter relies on her as the primary babysitter - even if she has to ask her at the last minute or if someone changes their plans...

Gum pain / Biological Width question [ 1 Answers ]

10 days ago I've been to a dental hygienist I've never met before. Although I'm pretty tough when it comes to cleanings, this one was extremely painful. I was bleeding afterwards for 2 days every time I brushed my teeth (never happened to me before!) This week I noticed that whenever I eat, the...

View more questions Search