Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinaeiche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 03:32 PM
    I cant find this movie title and I need to know fast
    Um it was about this one girl working for a nursing home and she goes out to these house to help the old people who needs help. Who can't help themselves. So she goes out to this house in the middle of nowhere and finds like old stuff in the attic and its about this old thing from the old slave days and this one white lady is trying to keep her from it and it really makes the old guy(who is handicapped) scared. Can anyone help me?
    Dragonfly31 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2007, 04:47 PM
    It sound like Skelting Key. I'm not for sure but it sound like it.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 11, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Actually it's The SKELETON Key, and this movie has Kate Hudson in it. Excellent film!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find title for an old movie [ 21 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an older film I saw a couple years ago. In it the main actress had two men who were in love with her and she didn't know which one she liked. And both men would try to ruin the others dates. She finally found out which one was her true love because she like her...

Can't find out the title of this movie! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question. When I was about 8 yrs old (16 yrs ago) I saw a scary movie where a woman sewed something to her hand and then later on she died and the father put her in their cellar. These are the only two things I can remember about the movie and it was so scary I never have forgotten it. My...

I NEED to find the title of this movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie a while back and I just can't remember the name of it. It's set in the icy cold mountains. It's an action\thriller\"horror" thing. It's got a lot of banjo music to the action scenes. It's supposed to be back in the days of no electricity and revolvers\rifles. It's made between...

Trying to find a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a couple driving who get lost or diverted. Seems it may have come out in the 80's or 90's. They end up in a town where past music legends who are dead all exist either on their way to the next life or are in the next life. Can anyone remember the title? It sort of reminds me...

View more questions Search