Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharvey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 02:50 PM
    Tommy Armour 3 wood
    The small plastic insert on the bottom of the 3 wood fell out after I hit the 3 wood only a couple of times. Will this make a big difference in performance? Is it only cosmetic? Should it be returned or can I continue to use it with success?

Sharvey
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 30, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Definitely return it. If you even think it will make a difference you are doomed. Depending on when you bought it they should replace it free of cost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wood Basements [ 1 Answers ]

How do I stop the noise from my well pump where the plastic pipe enters through the wall ? It a vibrating noise

Ram and Tommy Armour Clubs [ 1 Answers ]

I am confused about Ram golf clubs. I have seen the Ram brand name with the Tommy Armour name. My question is "Does Tommy Armour make Ram Golf clubs? Are the two brand names attached to each other in any way?"

Wood heat [ 2 Answers ]

Wood stove in basement,would like to use blower on existing forced hot air system to move heat in basement to first floor.

Twisted Wood [ 4 Answers ]

I have a piece of wood approximately 3x10 35" long. It is slightly twisted. I need a finished piece 2x6 32" long. How do I take off the high parts and leave the low? Running it through the planer doesn't get it, it just twists as it goes through. Please Helppppp! Thanks

Wood furnace [ 2 Answers ]

We have a wood furnace that blows heat to gas furnace. When fan/limit switches reaches temp blower kicks on blowing heat in.Worked fine last winter now blower will not kick in when limit is reached.Any idea why?

View more questions Search