Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khdsexy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 10:44 AM
    Please Help(migraine Relief)
    I just want to ask a quick question... I have been looking for alternatives to migraine medication and I was wondering if anyone new anything about what Mannatech does and the side affects to the medication... Basically I want to know if Mannatech and Ambrotose works for Migraines and nausea?. Also if anyone knows how to treat migraines that last for days( the longest was 21 days)... I am willing to try anything... I have suffered from migraines for almost 10 yrs and I have tried everything... now I am looking at natural medications and home remedies... I have an extremely high immunity to drugs and medication... I am going to try accupunture and herbal teas for relief... but if anyone has anymore ideas Please... PLEASE Share! Thanks... Karen
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2005, 08:13 AM
    Migrains
    Hi, Karen,
    Have you tried Maxalt MLT - 10 mg?
    It's only available with prescription from a doctor. It helps my wife when nothing else will.
    You can do a search on Google; http://www.google.com, and find information about non-prescription drugs; side effects, etc.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 6, 2005, 03:38 AM
    Hi. Not sure how much I can add. I myself have found acupuncture to be of some benefit, as well as therapeutic massage, being a certified therapist myself. Though I have not tried it myself, feverfew tea (a form of chrysanthemum) is reputed to be an excellent preventative measure, as can ginger for nausea. Good luck. I hope you find some well deserved relief soon.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2005, 04:04 AM
    Nausea
    Hi,
    One of the very best medicines (not over-the-counter) for nausea is Phenegran Jell, with prescription, comes in a "needle like" container, keep in refrigerator, and it's put on top of the wrist, rubbing both wrists together; gives instant relief. It is not injected, like a needle, but absorbs instantly through the skin into the blood stream.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    millie335 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2005, 04:33 AM
    Help
    Have you tried head massage ? Sometimes this can reduce the effects of migranes

Also stretching exersise , to help the flexibillity of your spine, as tenstion in your spine can have knock on effect to all types of headache.

Co-enzime Q-10 , this has been proven to help 50% of people of have migranes

Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone work with Superior Debt Relief? [ 18 Answers ]

Let me know if anyone has ever worked with them!

30 Gallon Hot Water Heater Relief Valve ? [ 13 Answers ]

I just had the relief (release?) valve replaced on my Hot Water Heater because it was constantly leaking and dripping. The new one seems to work great because I don't see it dripping anymore. However, I kept a bucket under it to be cautious, and every day there is a little over a cup of clean water...

Relief from automatic stay in CA [ 1 Answers ]

If A landlord receives a relief from an automatic stay in bankruptcy court, does the eviction process start from the beginning again? If not, what happens?

Praying for financial relief [ 6 Answers ]

I have been praying for financial relief. Will I get an answer?

Water Heater Pressure Relief [ 3 Answers ]

My water heater pressure relief valve is pouring water out of the valve. Do I have a problem with the tank or do I need to turn the temperature down on the heater. More background information: We went on vacation and turned off the water heater and the water to the house. When we returned, we...

View more questions Search