Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summerlinnm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Divorce legality.
    If my husband has filed for a divorce and he has misspelled our names is there any legality to the paper work?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 11, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Has the divorce been granted or are these just preliminary papers? If prelims, then they can be corrected later. If not, then you might have grounds for overturning the divorce if you want.
    summerlinnm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 10:14 AM
    No the divorce has not been granted yet. These are just the petition paper work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of Limitations in Ontario + Legality of Collectors [ 6 Answers ]

Hi There, When I was 18, somehow I got approved for about $21,000 worth of credit which was maxed out 6 months later. I'm now 26, I haven't made a payment since October of 2006 on any of the debt (prior to that all my payments were on time). Currently I'm out of work looking for a new job but...

Divorce [ 2 Answers ]

I am from IOWA. I have recently been served with divorce papers. How many days do I have to contest the divorce?

Divorce [ 4 Answers ]

I Have Been Married For Three Years To My Husband Who Is Originally From Barbados, His Green Card Expires In March 2007 And I Want To Get A Divorce, How Will This Affect His Citizenship Status?

Divorce-Who does it? [ 9 Answers ]

My friend lives in Iowa, has decided to divorce his wife. They are not contesting anything, want 50/50 with their two daughters and agree on everything. The question is does he have to pay an attorney $2000 to get the divorce or can he get the necissary papers and do it himself for around $300?

Legality of letting people download Free MP3's [ 3 Answers ]

What are the consequences of letting people download mp3's for free. Even though the artist is foreign and is dead? THank you!!

View more questions Search