Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Sep 11, 2007, 09:34 AM
    I need a little info
    I am curious as to how I can go into a full search of my computers net history. Scott if you're out there I could use some advice.:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 11, 2007, 09:39 AM
    You can't. Your computer's net history is not comprehensive. It doesn't show everything, its easily erased and is overwritten as more entries are made. What IS stored would be in the history folder.

Is that precocious 2 1/2 yr old expanding her interest in nudity? ;)

Sep 11, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Laugh's really loud.... No, No, I found a site once that had all the key notes to all of the greatest kids nursery songs ever. It even played the sounds as it taught. I looked in my history but it is long gone. I wanted to learn a few jingles for tonight and play it on the piano with her.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 11, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Try googling nursery rhymes
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Install Google's Desktop search and let it index your whole harddrive(s). Then you can do keyword searching.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Sep 11, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    I am curious as to how I can go into a full search of my computers net history. Scott if you're out there I could use some advice.:)
    If you want the sites your computer has visited on the net then the info you want is in the index.dat. It is not affected by deleting the temp files or clearing the history and it's not something you can just select and delete.
    I suggest Super WinSpy. The download link is at the bottom of the page.

It's free.

Sep 12, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Thanx's every1. I found an alternate site, and it's got hillary duff on it as well.

Sep 12, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Oh yeah Scott, I have already taken a shower with shorts on and she was really upset. She was like WHY? WHY?! I laughed all the way through the shower, and she was like "Don't laugh at me".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Info Need? [ 4 Answers ]

We are heading out to do repair work on a few houses. We were told to try and bring a "break" with us. Can anyone shed light on what a break is? I don't recall ever using one by that name so I am not sure. Thanks

I need info [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, I need Help!! OK my Mom is saying that my dad is not paying my mom not money for child support When I know he is and I don't know what to do Cause my Dad said that if he doesn't pay it he can get into a lot of Trouble So I need help cause I don't know what to do to help my Dad and...

Need info [ 3 Answers ]

How do you get in contact with new contractors when trying to start your own cleaning business?

Info [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know a guy called jerry ostry ?

Need info [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I live in Texas . I am on F1 visa status working for university for 20 hrs. My husband is on H1 b. We need to file taxes . My first question is do we need to file taxes jointly or separately.since I am on F1 visa status I get 100% tax withheld tax back. But how to do if I'm filing jointly with...

View more questions Search