Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 04:27 AM
    Oriki lightening lotion
    Hi guys,

Has anyone ever heard or try the lightening lotion?
    Go to www.oriki.com.

Thanks.
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2005, 03:19 PM
    Oriki Whitening Lotion
    Dear Bella05. I have been using the Oriki Whitening Lotion for a few months now and I will love it.

There has been a big difference in my skin since I have used it. I have dark skin under my lips and on my chin. I have no idea why, but it was embarrassing and since using the oriki whitening lotion, I have a smoother lighter and more flawless complexion.

My sister and mom has lots of freckles and after using oriki, they love it. I hope this helps!

-Dachsonish
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2005, 03:53 PM
    They look like nice products. Nice website.

Oct 7, 2005, 05:02 PM
    Thanks Dachsonish,

What is your ethnicity if you don't mind. Some products work better on specific ethnicity.
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2005, 10:20 PM
    I am a very tanned asian girl... very tan... I grew up with many telling me that I was an ugly girl because I was so dark. :(

Now I use Oriki whitening lotion to lighten my face and even my dark scars. Because Oriki is a facial product it would be quite expensive to use it for the whole body, so I resorted to using some whitening soaps... but they do not work as well as I would like.

Overall, my face it quite nice and much more fair (I just have to keep my arms out of the sun when driving).

But about it working on other races, if it helps my friend Shiv an India girl also uses it for evening out her skin tone (it was very uneven), but with the Oriki skin care kit she loves her skin and uses it to maintain a fairer and more smooth look

Hope that helps!
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 03:44 PM
    How about the fairglow soap? Has anyone here tried the soap brand? I hear it's very good to use while you shower. It's for the face and body and it's supposed to give you a more fair look. Has anyone tried this product, and if so.. how long till you saw results?
    beny Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 09:14 PM
    Stop hijacking threads PWS, you do that in every single post you make in this forum. Go start your own threads.

Back to the ORIGINAL topic, I have been using the entire Oriki line for about 3 weeks. The first few days my skin cleared up a bit, then I started breaking out a little... still have not lightened at all. I've emailed the company (which seems to be consisted of about 2 people... Tina and some old guy) asking for the ingredients. It contains 2% kojic acid as the main lightening agent and bearberry extract, mulberry extract, and vitamin C. Kojic acid is supposed to be effective, but I would suggest a product with a higher concentration.

I've also read that kojic acid is effective in skin whitening, but very unstable; it loses its effectiveness due to oxidation (being exposed to air) and sunlight. Kojic Dipalmitate (which is in the whiterskin formula) is supposed to be more stable, but hasn't been proven effective in skin whitening.

Oct 12, 2005, 11:55 PM
    Aww don't get so butt hurt over it :p

Oct 13, 2005, 09:26 AM
    Who's hurt? You're the one everybody realizes is a douche bag and that people won't reply to. I'm just trying to save myself the decency of reading your idiotic posts.

Oct 13, 2005, 03:03 PM
    Kids these days!
    Quote Originally Posted by beny
    Who's hurt? You're the one everybody realizes is a douche bag and that people won't reply to. I'm just trying to save myself the decency of reading your idiotic posts.
    Idiotic is starting for no apparent reason. I'm just trying to find solutions to my problem. I don't see why you have to come in and start problems with me. How old are you anyway? Why do you even care about my posts and about my questions? I'm sure I've been here way longer than you have.. and I can guarantee that I've posted more than you have you little . The sites called Ask Me Help Desk not Monkeys Holding Dicks like yourself. So while you hold onto mine.. I'll continue to do what I've been doing for the last 4 months and ask my questions and you can continue to call me a "douche bag" while I sit here and laugh at your maturity level. Wait.. what maturity level?

Oct 13, 2005, 11:54 PM
    Oh, sorry... did I hit a nerve? Wow, you've been here a long time. Congrats. Maybe another 4 months and you'll learn some forum etiquette and quit hijacking threads. I know how you morons need a long time to catch on to simple concepts. I love forum whores like you who rely on their post counts as validation for their retardedness. Now get a life, thanks.

Oct 14, 2005, 01:06 AM
    Oh I'm a forum whore, whoop-dee in' doo! And you rely on your stupid glutathione pills.. good luck face. Now stop talking smack and do about your business but leave me the alone because you're just starting to irritate me. Kiss my now, k thanks :)

Oct 14, 2005, 08:52 AM
    So you're so desperate you need to research what I post about? Talk about hypocrisy... you're some ing wanna-be goth fag who needs to BORROW MONEY FROM HIS MOM TO BUY WHITENING PRODUCTS. LMAO. Please STFU kid and find some wellbutrin XL.

Oct 14, 2005, 10:22 AM
    So Beny,

You did experience breakouts :mad:
    Does that means you can't recommend this product for acne prone skin?

Oct 14, 2005, 12:13 PM
    I'm not really sure I'd recommend these products at all... the product seems to be high quality, but it doesn't seem to lighten skin. It seems more of a high-quality, expensive cleanser/toner set. I used the whitening lotion for hyperpigmentation, and it didn't really seem to help. I asked customer support and they say breakouts are normal when first starting (?) Not sure if this is true. Their formulation for oily skin doesn't seem to help the breakouts. The quality is good, but, I'm pretty sure you can find similar products for a little cheaper price (the sunscreen is just normal sunscreen, anamay's mask is better than Orikis, the cleanser and toner are just based on the active ingredients of grape seed extract and glycolic acid). If you have extra money to burn, though, give it a go.

I've found another product that has 5% kojic acid and licorice extract that I found for $32.50 for a 1.7 oz tube that I plan on trying after I finish off the Oriki lotion.

Oct 14, 2005, 02:52 PM
    You generally have an inflated idea or your own intelligence and importance eh beny boy? Wow! This guy's prescribing me **** that I don't need now. Ahh.. I applaud you **** boy! Very well done. Thanks for trying to help me out with products I don't need but do everyone a favor and stop talking **** because it's not getting you nowhere kid.

Oct 14, 2005, 05:00 PM
    Asking about fairglow soap in this thread: 0 replies
    Asking about Kojic acid products at Walmart in the lightening pills thread: 0 replies
    Asking about Kojic acid products at Walmart in the dark skin thread: 0 replies

Hmmm.. I'm thinking I'm not the only one who's fed up with your moronity

Now please stfu and go shave your legs. Thanks... fag.

Oct 14, 2005, 05:12 PM
    Aww benita's getting all worked up over something so stupid. Aww how cute!
    clukkes Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2005, 05:19 PM
    Doesn't this seem a little childish?

Oct 15, 2005, 12:26 PM
    All worked up.. LMAO. You're the one who got so pissed that you had to throw out a cuss every other word. It's too bad it's so easy to push the buttons of a wanna-be goth, closeted gay, forum whore fag. Go shave your legs, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makari lightening lotion alternatives? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been using makari for couple of months already. Although the result was amazing, I experienced severe breakout from it. Many have said that the caviar cream causes breakout. However, I think the lightening lotion actually broke me out more. Anyway, I haven't tried their...

FREE Green Tea Clay Mask! Oriki Cosmetics [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out that Oriki www.oriki.com has a valentines day special. Free green tea clay mask ($22 value) with purchase! Great deal! :D

View more questions Search