Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Autoeye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 03:40 AM
    Girlfreind wants a break.
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to achieve a lot of information as I've seen already there are some very good answers, anyway straight to topic.
    My girlfriend, 4 months today rang me last night to tell me that she needed a break, I let her have it and told her that it wasn't a worry.
    She has been having major problems at home, at scool and with close friends, she said it had nothing at all to do with me and she still loved me! Her great grandma is also in hospital, close to passing away.
    I told her she has my full support and help, I was helkpin her out on msn before and she said to me, "look i atm im really confused and lost, i appreciate your help but i just can't tlk 2 you atm, its really hard for me, i want no emotion for the next couple of weeks to try and 4get stuff".
    I understood that, I've herd it doesn't work but never the less its worth a try so I supoorted her with that!
    Ohh she also said that on Thursday when she comes over to my house she wants to come over 'AS FREINDS'. She doesn't want to be making out or anything, just a hugs and kiss 2 greet and goodbye.
    IS she going to dump me? Does she need my help? Should I Give her a lot of Loving??
    By the way she is 14 going on 15 in a couple of weeks.

Thnks, autoeye.
    trueblooe Posts: 31, Reputation: -9

Sep 11, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Autoeye
    Hi, i'm new to this forum and im hoping to achieve alot of information as i've seen already there are some very good answers, anywho straight to topic.
    My girlfriend, 4 months today rang me last nite to tell me that she needed a break, i let her have it and told her that it wasnt a worry.
    she has been having major problems at home, at scool and with close frends, she said it had nothing at all to do with me and she still loved me! her great grandma is also in hospital, close to passing away.
    I told her she has my full support and help, i was helkpin her out on msn before and she said 2 me, "look i atm im really confused and lost, i appreciate your help but i just can't tlk 2 you atm, its really hard for me, i want no emotion for the next couple of weeks to try and 4get stuff".
    I understood that, ive herd it doesnt work but never the less its worth a try so i supoorted her with that!
    Ohh she also said that on thursday when she comes over to my house she wants to come over 'AS FREINDS'. she doesnt want 2 be making out or anythin, just a hugs n kiss 2 greet and goodbye.
    IS she going to dump me?? Does she need my help? should I Give her alot of Loving???
    btw she is 14 going on 15 in a couple of weeks.

thnks, autoeye.
    Your girlfriend and you need some time to develop your innner thoughts you might hate to hear this but you are both young and need much time to ajust to the demands that your changing bodies are going through just try and take one day at a time and remember this you are commanded by the Lord God to enjoy the days of your youth and relish them but be reminded of this everything you do right or wrong you will have to give account to him on that day of judgment so I suggest act with in a manner of righteous ness and with a pure conscience this is your highest earthly court
    Autoeye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trueblooe
    your girlfriend and you need some time to develop your innner thoughts you might hate to hear this but you are both young and need much time to ajust to the demands that your changing bodies are going through just try and take one day at a time and remember this you are commanded by the Lord God to enjoy the days of your youth and relish them but be reminded of this everything you do right or wrong you will have to give account to him on that day of judgment so i suggest act with in a manner of righteous ness and with a pure conscience this is your highest earthly court

Thanks for your support, We are in a very Strong Relationship! And I hope to keep it going, I think I'm just going to see what happen's on Thursday and take it from there. Family and friend problems at this age I know are hard, and especially for a young adult going through puberty?
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Sep 12, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Listen, I don't know anything about you or your girlfriend

If she decides she doesn't want to be your girlfriend. You have to believe in yourself and tell her you'll move on, but your free to get together anytime (If you truly love her). Then avoid any contact to give her time to think. Rest is up to her. As for you romance is not all there is. Follow your heart, but with your brain.
    ch00ch00 Posts: 36, Reputation: -1

Jul 7, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Well no kidding about exactly an hour ago my girlfriend said she wanted a break! I asked her why she gave me no explanation! But I told her I don't take breakes and that I was permoint or we stay togerther! I love this girl a lot and what I did is best thing for you to do but do you feel she's pushing you away? It sounds like maby she really needs a friend now more then anything! As long as you there for here and support her I don't see any reason you two wouldn't get back together! And she going throw a lot so be understanding and respect her decisions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfreind wants to break up? [ 2 Answers ]

What are signs that your girlfreind wants to break up with you?? I really need help on this one!!

Ex girlfreind [ 1 Answers ]

On saturday my ex-girl came and slept over and we made out a lot of times and had a lot of fun together and slept in the same bed then we decided we both want to get back with eah other just not rite away and build our relationship back up... and i wann know how to do that:confused:

My girlfreind is really confused [ 1 Answers ]

OK my girlfreind is really confused and likes 2 other guys a lot still but they don't like her any more its been a couple of monthes and she just can't get over them but she sais she really does like me to and she doesn't know what to do cause its so hard for her to let go of them :confused:

How do I get my girlfreind back when she says she wants a break? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfreind back when she says she wants a break?

Girlfreind wants a break [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend (28)and I (28) had been dating for about 1 1/2 years when she mentioned taking a break(this was 6 months ago). My instant reaction was that there was somebody else or that she wanted to be w/somebody else. When I told her that if we took a break that it would be over and I would move...

View more questions Search