Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjb979 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Could I be pregnant? Cause of bleeding, shakiness, sick feeling
    Hi

I have not been feeling myself for the last few weeks, and am away travelling so is difficult for me to go to the doctors, just wondering if anyone could shed some light on my symptoms please? They are as follows;

Shaky and lightheaded occaisionally
    Sick feeling, usually in the evening, but never actually sick
    Gone off things I usually enjoy, alcohol being one of them
    I take the pill and my period was a few days late, I did however come on, but now I am having a small amount of reddy brown discharge everyday (for the last 7-10 days), also getting cramps.
    Also very emotional, crying and getting very irritated.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cjb
    trueblooe Posts: 31, Reputation: -9

Sep 11, 2007, 03:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cjb979
    Hi

I have not been feeling myself for the last few weeks, and am away travelling so is difficult for me to go to the doctors, just wondering if anyone could shed some light on my symptoms please? they are as follows;

shaky and lightheaded occaisionally
    sick feeling, usually in the evening, but never actually sick
    gone off things i usually enjoy, alcohol being one of them
    i take the pill and my period was a few days late, i did however come on, but now i am having a small amount of reddy brown discharge everyday (for the last 7-10 days), also getting cramps.
    also very emotional, crying and getting very irritated.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

cjb
    See a doctor
    cjb979 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 03:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trueblooe
    see a doctor

As I said it is very difficult for me to get to a doctor, I am in a non english speaking country in the middle of no where, so if I can just get any advice, to at least know something then I will get myself to a doctors as soon as I can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Feeling pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 41 years old and on the 28th of August started feeling nauseated, fatigued, swollen breasts, food cravings. I've been nauseated around the clock since then. I've been sexually active but have used condoms for protection. Last month my period started on the 15th. Yesterday which was the 6th...

Feeling sick [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have recently started having unprotected sex, and now I feel sick sometimes. I have always had a touchy stomach, but it seems to be happening more often recently. I have never actually thrown up when this feeling occurs, and I get my period regularly. Is this something to worry...

Feeling sick with no orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I've been with my boyfriend for about a year now. God knows I love him with all of my heart and I definitely put everything into out relationship, and he is the same way. He is always concerned about me mentally and physically. There is one glitch in our relationship, we have just...

Feeling sick at home [ 10 Answers ]

Ever since my family and I moved into our new home, we've been feeling sick. We all suffer from a host of symptoms including headaches, respiratory and sinus problems, nauseousness, especially in the morning, chest pain, mental confusion, which is the most worrisome especially at this young age,...

View more questions Search