Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 12:34 AM
    Strange object...
    I'm a 17 year old male and I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. A feew weeks ago I noticed something near my anus... well actually right at the end of my tail bone. It's a round lump and its very hard. I can even move it around, like its just there under my skin attached to nothing. I'm very worried about what it could be and have been wondering whether its linked to my disease or not... any advice would be great!
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Sep 18, 2005, 12:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by darkash
    I'm a 17 year old male and I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. A feew weeks ago I noticed something near my anus...well actually right at the end of my tail bone. It's a round lump and its very hard. I can even move it around, like its just there under my skin attached to nothing. I'm very worried about what it could be and have been wondering whether its linked to my disease or not...any advice would be great!
    Have your Dr. check it out. Seriously. This should not be the place to get it diagnosed.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2005, 07:32 AM
    Bump
    Hi,
    You can get any anwers here, from guesses to more guesses!
    You really need to see a doctor, NOW.
    Find out what it is, so you can know, then you can know what to do. Not knowing is the worst!
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    darkash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 04:31 PM
    Thanks
    Hey thanks for the reply. I wasn't looking for a diagnosis, just wondering if anyone knew what it may be or if anyone had heard of this before. I know not to go here instead of going to the doctor, but thank you for your advice. I just didn't know if I should treat it as something serious or as minor.
    NeedHondaHelp Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Sep 19, 2005, 12:31 PM
    Could be something minor
    Like a sebacious cyst, which has symptoms similar to what you've explained. You get them when oil glands get clogged. The advice to go see a dr. is true - go see one. But don't worry unless the dr. tells you to (w/ a seb. Cyst, there's usually nothing wrong w/ it unless it's uncomfortable or gets infected, and then you'll need medication.) It could go away on its own, but having it looked at and treated is your best bet. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Object in nose [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: Does anyone have any advice on getting an objecrt out of a child's nose? One of my son's stuck a bead in his nose and he is too young to blow, so it won't come out. It is not blocking his airway but I don't think it should stay in there. If nothing comes up I think I am taking him to the...

Bitmap into ole object field in MS Access [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Access 2000 database table with an OLE object field, into which I insert a bitmap image. (This is an existing database whose design I am not authorized to change). When I do this on the system in my office, everything is fine. The image is properly displayed on the form. However, when I...

Automation object [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if you could help me? I started recentley working in a company. I am at the moment working on some listings of data bases in Access 2000. I was trying to make e customers phone list with the form similar to the one at Northwind Example. Everything went well with the table, form...

UML object oriented design [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Mr/Mrs I want to know more information about UML and object oriented design and how please help me and ntify me about some URL in my issous. Tanks.

View more questions Search