Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by featherstar View Post
    So Nikkicute after all those years o using FF would you stil stand by it and recommend it? someone on here said there were usingit then stopped and their face went super dark with outbreaks etc. Did this happpen to you too when and if you stopped FF for a lil while? I was considering FF but shipping to UK is as expensive as the product itself which makes it more than expensive. I am goin to try Lactic acid peel as in yout earlier post you seem to have been happy with it and is the mildest peel compared to Retin A and glycolic.
    Similar thing happened to me.

Actually I just googled Fair Flawless (because I found it strange to see someone to an extent answering for Fair & Flawless i.e. never this or that) and a lot of complaints came up, here's one:

Rip Off Report: Vonhoven Cosmetics, Fair And Flawless Skin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair&Flawless... [ 17 Answers ]

Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com) I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not? I really need honest answers please. Thanks!

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My daughter isn`t sure if she would like to do her science project on yawning.She mentioned something about how much bacteria is on a vending machine coke can?I don`t have a clue!HELP! Does anyone know of any unique ones?Aparently that is one thing the judges look for.What about science vs....

Help of fair pricing. [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing some Random work for some people what are fair prices for: 1 Painting a small deck 2 Laying seed and fertilizing 3 Planting shrubs 4 digging up shrubs 5 mowing a small yard 6 replacing sprinkler heads 7 laying straw 8 putting up fences

View more questions Search