Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leemann11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Download pictures from your cellphone
    To whom it may concern:

How is it that I can download pictures from my cellphone? My computer asks me for software that my phone company did not include with my phone. I go to a motorola site since they are the manufacturer of the phone and I end up here at a unrelated site where I am given the opportunity to write out my frustration, helpful mentally, but not physically. Where do I go to get the software downloads so I can empty the pictures off my phone??

:confused:
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 06:46 PM
    I don't know how to download the pictures... but what I do is create a "contact" for me and put in my email address... I then send the pictures to my email address and save them to my computer.

That is one way to go about it.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 10, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by macksmom
    I don't know how to download the pictures...but what I do is create a "contact" for me and put in my email address...I then send the pictures to my email address and save them to my computer.

That is one way to go about it.

That is how I do it
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 08:19 PM
    I've used Motorola Phone Tools but it doesn't support the model I have. I tyied SyncCell Software Syncs Outlook Contacts & Calendar to RAZR with One Click. It's primarily an address book syncer, but it works. Also some Bluetooth software (Came with Bluetooth dongle) supports what you want to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help please.. Cannot download pictures from my digital camera [ 10 Answers ]

What could be the problem when I try to download pics from my digital I suddenly cannot download. The camera window just keeps reading. No result. What could be the problem? It has hardware failure message? What hardware? My digital camera or something inside my computer? What is it? Please help...

Cell phone no tracking [ 1 Answers ]

I and my wife both are having same models mobiles i.e. Nokia 2100, I am very sure ,that she is receiving calls from her friend, so I only wish to monitor the call Nos.she dials and received,on her cell. So I can track the nos .through my cellphone and I will get the intimation on my cell whenever...

View more questions Search