Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistymanard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Songs for wedding
    We are looking for some songs for us to dance with family memebers like him with each of his sisters three of them,me with his mother, and songs to dedicate to two of his sisters,my sister, two nieces and a nephew. We are into mostly country but like everything. At this point we need all the help we can get. Wedding is set for the 29th of September.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Your local library would be a good place to look. They have music books of all kinds, generally speaking.

You can also look through the Google search and see which sites look interesting to you:
    wedding songs - Google Search
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 11, 2007, 05:50 AM
    You could ask them what their favorite slow songs are. If you want to surprise them, try and bring it up in normal conversation... or just ask someone who knows them all really well.
    Picassa Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Sep 12, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Try this site: Wedding Reception Music and Songs, Popular Wedding Songs
    They have lots of great ideas for specific dedications. Some personal favorites are:
    I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
    At Last - Etta James
    Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
    My Wish - Rascal Flatts
    Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

Best wishes to you!
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Sep 23, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Good Luck with the wedding! Trust me by the time it gets here, the songs that you pick out will not be a huge deal!

My Sister My Friends-Reba McIntire (Sisters)
    Brotherly Love-Keith Whitley (Brothers)
    Biggest Fan-Backstreet Boys (Mothers) I know it sounds weird just listen to the song.
    My Wish and Bless the Broken Road-Rascal Flatts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Plans for court house wedding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!my name is toya i'm about to get married next month. I only have low income. Of course we are having a court house wedding, but what else can help us out like where to get dress, where to get suite, where to get rings.as well what can we do after wards i plan to have something att my house.so i...

Songs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song I believe is from the 80's. The artist sounds like tom jones but its not. The beat or instrumental is kind of like disco or funk and that's all I know. I really want to find out what song this is

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

Help name 70 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everybody! Can you identify this songs? Or can you give me advice where I could ask? I recorded this tunes in 1971-1978. Clip 01 is from 1971, 02-08 from 1975, 09-11 from 1977-1978 Link to bad quality sound clips - http://www.sendspace.com/file/n6pa8s Any help you have would be...

2 songs here.. need help! [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I know these two are not the best songs but I need the info to resolve an argument.. so here goes... 1st- (skit) There was a blind man, right, walkin' down the street. Passed a fish market, and turned and said.. "Good Morning, Ladies". (then the guys laugh and the song starts) ...

View more questions Search