Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Secret garden ~~~~ 2
    Yep the gates still open and we still haven't found the key, nothing changes really just to busy to be looking for it.

Keep smiling, keep laughing and don't forget where the garden and your friends are...
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:42 PM
    First post?? Lol
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Like the new diggs...
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:45 PM
    I picked up the rubbish and now I'm going to go eat my way through a packet of rennie before I hurl my boots xx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 12:46 PM
    You need to get some rest love. I'm glad I found the new diggs. The way my mind has been today, I was sure to get lost.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Howdy. Found my way over.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Wow, already?
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Hehehehehehe well you lot chat for the world tee hee, its been a long weekend and a e day so ill bid you all good night xxxxx

Start repeat after me I must pack I must pack...
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Never! You can always find your way home... good night CBW! Get some rest.
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Aww crap... you got me.. I quit... I decided to clean for the case worker... she is coming and Jesse is our new son... 14, handsome, and funny... nice kid, already found his place in my heart. No packing until this evening... I am free it is rest time and I will use it wisely... I assure you of that... Get rest sweet...
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 12:58 PM
    OOOOOOOOOOo lookie what Ben is going to buy millie for christmas :D

SMOBY Winnie the Pooh Activity Tree House

Just had to share now I'm outa here xx
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Oh, how sweet... I hope it gives you hours of enjoyment, and her toooo... Nice pick Ben..
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Adorable.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Hi! I found it too!
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Al, I have to tell you, I talked like a pirate to the best of my abilities this whole weekend, my kids think I have completely lost it... maybe I have... maybe they just don't know the real meaning of COOL...
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Lol... I don't know whether its cool anywhere but here and on talk like a pirate day... lol... but it sure is fun. I went home speaking it and my hubby just chimed right in... lol.. everyone should grab hold of their inner pirate every once and while.. lol.

Yay! Synn is here! Great news on the interview, by the way, I wish you all the luck I can muster..
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 01:21 AM
    Hehehehehehe I thought the kitchen was cool too millie really loves pooh and tigger and we already have enough ideas for her birthday in a few weeks so I thought we could buy it now and put it away for christmas I need to start thinking about gifts etc so I'm not panick buying later on.
    Expert

Sep 11, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Good morning ladies. CBW I hope you are feeling better today.

Woo Hoo, clinicals start this week, so the schedule is down to only 2 days a week on campus.
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Don't really know how I'm feeling to be honest I just need a couple of days rest no running around but we all know that will never happen.

So where will you be going for clinicals??
    Expert

Sep 11, 2007, 05:37 AM
    I'll be going all over West Tennessee for clinicals. One week at one hospital, another week at another hospital. I believe there are 5 different hospitals this semester. I'll be doing labor and delivery for the next two weeks, then NICU, postpartum care, health departments, Cystic Fibrosis centers... you name it, I got to do it. LOL

I finally will not be bathing geriatric patients :D .

Then add 3 hours of studying for every hour in class. I need to study fetal circulation today. Just taking a break while having breakfast.

Oh, I'm learning about heart problems like Millie's on Wednesday. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The secret garden [ 1503 Answers ]

Where you find all the adults who are just kids at heart digging up worms and slinging mud pies!! http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/theenchantress/doorrothesecretgarden.jpg Come on in leave the gate a jar we lost the key some time ago :rolleyes:

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Frustrating secret [ 75 Answers ]

Hi I am having a lot of trouble at the moment, and have done for the last 1 and a half years. I am kind of with this guy who I love very much and he loves me too. We have no problems together at all, the only problem is my mum. She doesn't like him because she doesn't think he is good enough for...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search